XenForo ready Hosts

Forsaken

After getting permission from Lawrence whether this would be appropriate or not (Which he gave), I decided to make a user-submitted host post so people can get their XenForo up if their current hosts do not support them.

This isn't a place to post affiliate links, or advertise your own service, but services that fit the need of the community.

--

http://vernox.net - meets all requirements to install XenForo (Installed fine, haven't tested everything yet however, will update if there are issues), and is affordable, as well as fast.

sirium.net have served me well for a couple of years now, no probs installing XF at all, and as a bonus it's the fastest server I have ever packaged with.
p.s. very, very good rates.

Am with JaguarPC, who have always been great with me. Their servers met the requirements off the bat and didn't even blink when I was doing a test import of a relatively large board (I'm on a semi-dedicated server of theirs).

And I'll put in a recommendation for my host, vortexhost.com -- I've hosted with him for about five years now and he's been absolutely great. He explains all the technobabble in a way that's easy for me to understand, I've never had a problem that he didn't solve instantly, and of course it's XenForo-ready.

So far I have been unable to complete the installation on a GoDaddy shared hosting plan. Would be interesting to know if others on that plan are having issues.

Installed on my GoDaddy shared hosting ($80/yr). In another thread I posted the only problem, the installation script defaults to "localhost," and you need to input the information from your Hosting Control Center.

Installed on my GoDaddy shared hosting ($80/yr). In another thread I posted the only problem, the installation script defaults to "localhost," and you need to input the information from your Hosting Control Center.

yeah, I was able to do a partial install. It would only get as far as importing phrases and then timeout. I bought a VPS and installed it on there no problem.

Top Bottom