XenForo Questions

Hey Guys,

How are you? I am newbie, I have been lengthy research to find forums and comparisons so then I found this place. :)

I would like to know if I can purchase single license, would I allow to create own forum styles including logos, backgrounds, different theme to fit my requirements? Of course, I find expensive of $250 brand removal per year or once? 'Like received' can replaced by 'Thanks' other options?

It is my passion and create discussions with different topics, what is your experiences with xenForo services since it was started few years ago?

Please help me, I am looking forward. Thanks!

@Brogan @Mike @etc

With one licence you can create your own styles and edit it as you wish.

Branding removal is a one-time fee, it's not per-year (I believe)

Likes can be "replaced" with Thanks by editing the phrases and changing them.

There is a demo available here: Admin Demo

Thanks James...

Branding Removal $250
Installation Service $50
Resource Manager $60
Enhanced Search $50

Installation Service, Resource Manager & Enhanced Search fees are one-time fee or per year?

How about Security that can prevent hackers or Malware which is common issues on many forums? Do I have to purchase security (i.e sitelock, seculert, stopthehacker, etc) separately from the xenForo? Please let me know of your experiences....

All of those are one-time fees, however the Resource Manager and the Enhanced Search have their own individual yearly renewal fees which, I think, is $15 for each product per year. Please allow for someone to confirm this.
Remember that the renewal cost is for support and upgrades, so if you don't require any support or upgrading you don't have to pay the cost.

XenForo has been proven to be secure in its own software, though I believe extra security-related add-ons have been developed by third parties. Any advanced security should be applied at server level and not software level.

Top Bottom