1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xenForo Payment

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Caleb Vincednt, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Hi There,
    I was recently introduced to the xenForo software and so far I really enjoy what I'm seeing. The one thing that I am confused is about the payment. A lot of people have been telling me that the pay is monthly or yearly, and some say that the pay is once and that's it. I figured that the xenForo community would know so I am asking, is the payment type monthly, yearly or pay once and that's it?
    Thanks alot.

2. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

There is no monthly payment for xenForo. You have the one time $140.00 +VAT if applicable. This is for just the core software. That gives you 1 year of ticket support and updates. Then renewal if $40.00 a year for ticket support and updates.

Caleb Vincednt likes this.
  3. Thank You So Much! I will now go and get xenForo.

Neal and Mrs.T like this.
  4. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

Once you purchase for xenForo, the software is yours to use indefinitely.

Ernest L. Defoe likes this.
  5. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Yeah forgot to add that. The $40 renewal fee allows you to update to the most recent version but you can pay just the $140.00 and use whatever version you have access to for as long as you want.

6. Thanks to all who replied. I just got xenForo 1.1.3 and I am absolutely loving it. I love this community and I love the software. Once again thank you so much!

Mike and Nasr like this.
  7. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

Also although you have to have a current XF subscription to get ticket support, for most things you can get quick and good quality support here on the forum. For that you just need your basic licence and link it to your forum ID. Many people never need to use tickets.

Ernest L. Defoe likes this.