xenForo Payment

Hi There,
I was recently introduced to the xenForo software and so far I really enjoy what I'm seeing. The one thing that I am confused is about the payment. A lot of people have been telling me that the pay is monthly or yearly, and some say that the pay is once and that's it. I figured that the xenForo community would know so I am asking, is the payment type monthly, yearly or pay once and that's it?
Thanks alot.

Hi There,
I was recently introduced to the xenForo software and so far I really enjoy what I'm seeing. The one thing that I am confused is about the payment. A lot of people have been telling me that the pay is monthly or yearly, and some say that the pay is once and that's it. I figured that the xenForo community would know so I am asking, is the payment type monthly, yearly or pay once and that's it?
Thanks alot.

There is no monthly payment for xenForo. You have the one time $140.00 +VAT if applicable. This is for just the core software. That gives you 1 year of ticket support and updates. Then renewal if $40.00 a year for ticket support and updates.

Also although you have to have a current XF subscription to get ticket support, for most things you can get quick and good quality support here on the forum. For that you just need your basic licence and link it to your forum ID. Many people never need to use tickets.

Top Bottom