XenForo on 1.2

Ok I am not sure if Mike had mention this or not but this was a surprise for me... :p and I like it :)

Take a look:
Untitled.webp

Display if messages have been posted since you started your message

Tied into the auto-saving, when you're writing a reply to a thread, we will check to see if any new messages and display a note if there are. You can then display those new posts without reloading the page.

Very fast and engaging. Lots of activity. Lots of alerts. Lots of tagging. Lots of pop-up messages. Fluid user experience. People are going to love this when it hits the street. A bit of sensory overload. Feels like I'm on forum crack. It's addicting!!!! I know I'm not the only junkie. Just admit it. You're HOOKED. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm fairly sure Mike announced most if not all of the features. I haven't noticed anything besides refinements to new features / old features.

I have merged several threads all relating to 1.2 as it was getting a little silly with the number of separate threads.

I have merged several threads all relating to 1.2 as it was getting a little silly with the number of separate threads.

Your job must have gotten about 10 times harder with all the new activity. Version 1.2 certainly spurs more conservations and user engagement! I bet when sites will see at least a 20% rise in new posts and replies. Probably more.

Has anyone tried any image wrap? I wasn't able to make it happen with the align left, etc..
Do you need to use an image linked from afar as opposed to attached images to make this happen?

See the front page and other examples on the redactor site.

Top Bottom