XenForo on 1.2

At the risk of starting another editor war...this is how mine looks out of the box with no edits or changes at all.
Everything has been inherited from Style Properties and existing EXTRA.css contents.

cta-editor.webp

So let that reassure everyone how easy it is style.

It's that easy it did it itself! :LOL:

At the risk of starting another editor war...this is how mine looks out of the box with no edits or changes at all.
Everything has been inherited from Style Properties and existing EXTRA.css contents.

View attachment 49237

But it's grey? LOL

Nice job how long did that take you to do? Couple of minutes I expect.

View attachment 49237

I'll take that editor myself. :D

You seem to be replying almost immediatly. Is there a new functionality of updating posts automatically on the same page ? :p

That would be awesome to see. Auto Refresh. :)

How about AutoRefresh on "Current Visitor" page ?

There is. It tells you about new posts (and checks durin AJAX posts).

So just to help me understand

Say working on a very large screen you had a thread collapsed into a long slim column (mobile responsive view anyone? ) as you were working on another open browser or application - could you, out of one eye, watch the conversation "auto update / auto scroll" as it took place?

Well, there are two things to think of, @Hoolio.

1. The system doesn't auto-load posts in. It loads in an indicator stating that there are new posts. You could look for that, yes.
  2. It checks when an AJAX call happens. I haven't messed with it too much to know when random AJAX calls happen, but its not 'live' where a post is made and you are alerted immediately.

Top Bottom