1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xenforo official addons

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by maidos, May 20, 2011.

1. maidos

maidos Active Member

from the announcement there is two official add ons, search feature for big board and resource, will this be free or it has to be purchased?

EQnoble and James like this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Add-ons would likely be purchased, though that would be decided on a case-by-case basis (as would the price).

EQnoble and James like this.
  3. James

James Well-Known Member

Can you provide any insight into how licensing of the add-ons would work?
    One-time payments? Recurring payments? Is add-on support tied in with the $40 support & upgrades license fee?

EQnoble likes this.
  4. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

We have honestly not even discussed that yet. No point deciding how to sell a product until you have a product to sell :)

borbole, Onimua, EQnoble and 2 others like this.
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

No. :p

Though seriously, that hasn't been worked out/finalized yet. It would be announced closer to the time.

[Edit: Ninja'd!]

addaco, Onimua, James and 2 others like this.
  6. James

James Well-Known Member

I didn't think you would've, but I figured I'd ask so there's some kind of response out there for Paul to index into his brain.

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

:LOL:

I'll have to clear out some of the old stuff first, there's no room left...

James likes this.
  8. James

James Well-Known Member

Have KAM installed the new search add-on for you yet, so you can index all of our posts faster? ;)

Brogan likes this.