Not planned xenForo '-> navigation '

aasajjj

Hello all,

Its lovely to be on a xenforo forum, lovely!.

Ok so here's the feedback, moderator please don't lock this thread your my best man!. Locking threads is good for rules and reasons in general but locking for no reason is not cool!

Ok, here's the feedback ^ = . ' '

- navigation

navigation:
The navigation is very important in forums, more easyier,quicker and fluid navigation needs to be payed attetion to in xenforo. It feels like sometimes I must go from a to b and then [C] to get where I want to go, it needs to be right in front of you. Remember less is more.

this is my opinion and my personal feedback, don't like it?, its my opinion so like yeah hey man,your great!!!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The thing is, you haven't provided anything actionable here. You've basically just suggested "do navigation better" without explaining what doesn't work or a specific suggestion of what you would improve (or even what you want to see improved).

As such, this thread has to be moved - it can never come to fruition because there's nothing to do. You should post specific examples and explain what you think is wrong with it (and what you would like to see instead).

The thing is, you haven't provided anything actionable here. You've basically just suggested "do navigation better" without explaining what doesn't work or a specific suggestion of what you would improve (or even what you want to see improved).

As such, this thread has to be moved - it can never come to fruition because there's nothing to do. You should post specific examples and explain what you think is wrong with it (and what you would like to see instead).
that's awesome, thank you.

Top Bottom