xenForo meaning

I was pleasantly surprised that it WYSIWYG worked in chrome. My concern is that I allow HTML in some of my forums, and form experience, the WYSIWYG broke the html (tried to convert it to BBcode) and would not work properly again. At the same time the non-WYSIWYG is too raw as Brogan mentions for novices.
vB 4.1 would have a new editor that would work in chrome. they had a demo posted on their youtube account i think. :)

I've noticed that numerology is a very good indicator of the hidden power of certain domain names, and XENFORO.com adds up to 11, which is a master number and as such very auspicious. If you think that numerology applied to domain names is ********, take a moment to analyze ANY successful domain, you will see that almost invariably they add up to 1 (the number of the leader) or 11 (an inspired master number, Google.com for instance has it).

2z3s10g.jpg

I've noticed that numerology is a very good indicator of the hidden power of certain domain names, and XENFORO.com adds up to 11, which is a master number and as such very auspicious. If you think that numerology applied to domain names is bull****, take a moment to analyze ANY successful domain, you will see that almost invariably they add up to 1 (the number of the leader) or 11 (an inspired master number, Google.com for instance has it).

2z3s10g.jpg

What program is that screenshot from?

Hello Wizzard, it's from a free program I picked up long time ago, I've uploaded it here so that you can give it a try. Have fun entering domain names, you'd be amazed at the results, there is no way chance can explain the preponderance of key numbers like 1 or master numbers like 11, 22 and 33.

Top Bottom