XenForo LiteSpeed Cache [Deleted]

Yeah, they just need to fix their theme (half rwsponsive)
As you may or may not have been able to tell, we are obviously not giving this enough of our time. (We like forums, but, well, they're not all that we do. Mostly we're more concentrated on making other people's forums work...) It's only because of Slavik that it actually happened. So, um, what did you see that was wrong with the theme?

m

As you may or may not have been able to tell, we are obviously not giving this enough of our time. (We like forums, but, well, they're not all that we do. Mostly we're more concentrated on making other people's forums work...) It's only because of Slavik that it actually happened. So, um, what did you see that was wrong with the theme?

m
I shouldn't be able to scroll to the right on a mobile device. In addition the top logo is messed up

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    21 KB · Views: 5
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 6

m

The big thing is that you guys don't yet have a forum in your Web Applications category for XenForo! ;)

Sigh... I was afraid of that. I've got X-Cache setup now, any advantage in upgrading my license?

I was extremely excited to set this up last night only to find out that yeah my LiteSpeed license is not 2 CPU as I am on a VPS. You could imagine how much nerd rage I had. So do I have no option now since I am on a VPS I can't upgrade my license and I am already paying $20 a month. Without being able to use LiteSpeed cache I don't know what the point is anymore. Granted Litespeed is good in its own right, but I wanted to use this caching plugin :(. Anyone know of a way to get a 2 CPU license upgrade? Can I just install it on my VPS and it will work? I currently use KnownHost.

I was extremely excited to set this up last night only to find out that yeah my LiteSpeed license is not 2 CPU as I am on a VPS. You could imagine how much nerd rage I had. So do I have no option now since I am on a VPS I can't upgrade my license and I am already paying $20 a month. Without being able to use LiteSpeed cache I don't know what the point is anymore. Granted Litespeed is good in its own right, but I wanted to use this caching plugin :(. Anyone know of a way to get a 2 CPU license upgrade? Can I just install it on my VPS and it will work? I currently use KnownHost.

@lsmichael is the man to speak to :)

Sigh... I was afraid of that. I've got X-Cache setup now, any advantage in upgrading my license?
No, it's going to be an overkill to your needs + the renewal fee every year is not that cheap. You can install [bd]cache and XenCache as an "alternative" to Litespeed's cache. xCache is good enough, just make sure its configured right to your needs (I had to increase Litespeed's memory several times to get it right).

Nerd rage? Uh-oh.

Sorry, guys. It's been a long day.

Getting cache as a separate module has been something on our todo list for quite some time. New things keep coming up and we haven't been able to fit it in. It will be available someday, but it may be a while. (My wildest guess would be this summer, but that's a wild, wild guess.)

You can run a 2-CPU license on your VPS, you just can't run a VPS license on your dedicated 2-CPU server. (Maybe I'm trying to be confusing. It's only important to pay attention to the first clause of that sentence.)

No, it's going to be an overkill to your needs + the renewal fee every year is not that cheap. You can install [bd]cache and XenCache as an "alternative" to Litespeed's cache. xCache is good enough, just make sure its configured right to your needs (I had to increase Litespeed's memory several times to get it right).

@dvsDave he might be right. Try it out.

I install this addon
Config Litespeed WS
Add rules to .htaccess

Working with Xenforo user login.
But When I try to login with Facebook, it's logged in then logged out, loop forever.

Does anyone try this with Facebook login?

Last edited:
Does this affect user online count ?

Since, as an example, when a user hit the cache, it won't run any query so it won't affect the user total count, isn't it ?

Top Bottom