LiteSpeed Cache for XF2 - Community

LiteSpeed Cache for XF2 - Community 2.3.0

No permission to download
Not sure I got what you said. Do you mean not using Google for page speed testing?
There are three things being flagged in the screenshot; lack of compression, lack of deferred Javascript, and remote Javascript (not necessarily flagged, but it performs slower than local files).

There isn't anything XF or LiteSpeed can do to fix using remote files.

Hello everyone,

It looks like my CSRF work is going to have remain paused for a few more days while I continue to work through a new mountain of time sensitive work that always seems to appear whenever I am in the middle of any tricky XF plugin changes 😅.

My intention is to get back to this ASAP but I figured that an update on the situation would be nice for those actively waiting.

Regards,
-Michael

Thanks, Michael. (y)

So if I clear the cache on WordPress, does it happen the same?
If you clear that directory then yes, any WordPress sites for that user would also have their cache files removed resulting in a cache miss the next time someone visits the site and hits the backend server.

If you are using a CDN like QUIC.cloud with WordPress, this would not affect any pages that are cached on those CDN servers, so you may still see a cache hit in those cases.

Additionally, in case I misunderstood your question, I don't think that clearing the cache through our WordPress plugin will have an effect on XenForo cached files.

Regards,
-Michael

Top Bottom