XenForo License Verification

XenForo License Verification 3.5.0

No permission to download
Sorry but...

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: development in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php at line 166

[LIST=1]
[*]XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php at line 166 
[*]LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup->randomiseCronTime() in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php at line 152 
[*]LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 574 
[*]XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 698 
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321 
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248 
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100 
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50 
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177 
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 392
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Did you download this more than 3 minutes ago? I surreptitiously changed the download on GitHub in order to hide my silly mistake...

If not, I'll just go hide.

Did you download this more than 3 minutes ago? I surreptitiously changed the download on GitHub in order to hide my silly mistake...

It was probably a little before you changed it. It appears to be correct now. ;)

@Liam W ,
even when you´ve updated the addon yesterday - could you provide us with an update for 2.1.0 Beta 6? Don´t know what they have against your mod, but the licence validation on registration doesn´t work anymore. Somehow like a ping-pong - you fix it, they break it :D

@Liam W ,
even when you´ve updated the addon yesterday - could you provide us with an update for 2.1.0 Beta 6? Don´t know what they have against your mod, but the licence validation on registration doesn´t work anymore. Somehow like a ping-pong - you fix it, they break it :D

Works fine for me in Beta 6, what exactly isn't working?

Liam

In 2.1 I'm getting Fatal error: Access lev in /home/XXXX/public_html/community/src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php on line 0 when I try to open a user page or the user list in the ACP.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access lev src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php:0
Generato da: Kintaro 21 Febbraio 2019 alle 14:29
Analisi dello stack
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Stato richiesta
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "/community/admin.php?users/kintaro.XXX/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(43) "https://www.xxxx.xxx/community/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["users/kintaro_XXX/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

it happens the same in case I want to open the user's list for example /admin.php?users/list

@Liam W any chance there is some way to display this data in the admincp? This information is very helpful when trying to track down a suspected fraudulent XF licence to report

@Liam W ,
while the license verification for already registered users only accepts licence URLs with a transport protocol (http/https), the licence check on the registration form accepts URLs without. Any chance you could make the protocol required on the registration form field, too?

@Liam W one thing I did notice; it would be handy to keep licence details but explicitly mark them as invalid; rather than just depend on the last validation date as a yes/no flag
That would indeed come in very handy! +1

@Mike ,

I know, you´re burried in work, but may be you could answer this in short. Is it possible to not only receive the validation of license, but the info wether the license is active or not? Reason is clear: many scammers and websites with pirated xenforo software or third party add-ons are using expired licenses for license validation. By now, we can only differ between valid and invalid licenses, but not wether they are active. With that information this would provide us with the option to restrict access on our own sites/shops/ for third-party add-ons for inactive licenses and could improve the anti-piracy aspect a bit.

I requested to XF (via reporting the add-on) that I take over maintenance and keep it under the same license terms.

I depend on this for my own site, and have a large number of open source licensed add-ons I've maintained for +5 years, so it isn't like I'm about to intentionally vanish.

Top Bottom