XenForo License Verification

XenForo License Verification 3.5.0

No permission to download
Take it easy dear friend, no hasty conclusions... For the moment I am not selling anything, I am offering for free. Moreover, I only started offering my add-ons 15 days ago, so it's all new to me and it's normal for me to ask myself questions and seek answers.

I was not born yesterday and I know that digital is permeable to hackers and bad people who simply have bad intentions. But it's not because things are difficult to achieve that we should give up, okay we will never be able to completely solve this problem but working on it all the same is the least we can do. And between taking advantage of its license to distribute add-ons on nulled forums and hacking XenForo servers, there is a world!

And then we must not exaggerate either, digital business is not a sieve either, with the means we can largely slow down and even prevent the little Sunday hackers from doing anything. I remember a story where Apple refused to unlock an iPhone for the purposes of an FBI investigation and they took weeks and weeks to do so...

So I will continue to offer and one day sell add-ons and I will continue to annoy nulled forums and I will continue to look for solutions, if you have already given up on yourself.

If men gave up every time they encountered a difficulty, we would not have invented the wheel yet!
The comment about not being cut out for it is more a general statement than a personal statement, because dealing with piracy is one of the least mentally draining things you deal with.

It is also not so much giving up, as much as there is no feasible way to stop people from pirating. You can take steps to verify who they are, release via private sales only (basically what Bob does) or many other steps... but it never stops the product from being released.

After you've dealt with your release being stolen for the nth time, you just accept it and go on with your day as there are so many other things where your energy will be drained from you.

Going to stop taking this thread off topic though.

Hello, if i check the Mark license as invalid box does the license remain invalid even after an automatic verification scheduled in the add-on options? Thanks.

1675372382470.webp

How does one setup to only work for XR Product Manager purchases?
For instance, I don't want or need a license validation when registering, only purchases.

Top Bottom