XenForo License Verification

XenForo License Verification 3.5.0

No permission to download
@Liam W ,
I guess you´re working already on the 2.1.x version. Just experienced, that the automatic reverifying doesn´t seem to work in 2.1 . The verification expiry is set to 1 day, so it should automaticly reverify without bothering the user. Instead the user is notified each day and has to reverify manually.
Another issue is requesting XenForo license details during registration. The fields just don´t show up ;)

I know it´s an odd question, but can you already tell, when you´ld release the 2.1. version, so we can plan for that?

Since I am using this addon the first time: is there a way to have the license details to be displayed in a log of the particular user? For customers in bad standing or counterfeit/nullifying candidates, this would be very helpful. And since it´s christmas just around the corner, I´ld like to make a wish: some sort of blacklisting function, like - with XenForo license details during registration - rejecting a registering user by user token, license token or website-url, would be wonderful. This way we could prevent, that people in bad standing become customers in the first place.

Last edited:
I think I fixed that locally in 3.1.2, but didn't release it. It's pushed to GitHub if you want to build it locally, or you can wait. I'm currently rushing an assignment due tonight, so it'll be tomorrow before I do a release.

Liam

@Liam W , merry x-mas,
have you forgotten about me and the XF2.1 compatible version? sneef 😥

I've just been distracted over Christmas. I've been with my family, which is an absolute pain as I don't really have a 'working' space, per say (I have a bed which isn't really useable as it's too tall, and a living room which is generally filled with 2-4 other people).

Don't forget, 2.1 is still in beta... I'll do some work on getting this add-on compatible now.

Liam

I've just been distracted over Christmas. I've been with my family, which is an absolute pain as I don't really have a 'working' space, per say.
Condolences, luckily I am more the grinch-type ;)

Don't forget, 2.1 is still in beta... I'll do some work on getting this add-on compatible now.
Of course, but I guess the 2.1. final won´t differ at this point for the license vaildator - and of course many sites already adopted the 2.1 beta. As the license validator is somehow an integral part for addon stores, may be you should be way ahead with the 2.1 version as anyone else ;)

..and just to mention: @mcatze was the friend I reffered to.. 😎

giphy.gif

@Liam W ,
may be you want to check the automatic verification routine, since it doesn´t seem to work actual. Tested it with "1 day" and this morning I had an alert and was asked for a manual re-verification.

@Liam W ,
may be you want to check the automatic verification routine, since it doesn´t seem to work actual. Tested it with "1 day" and this morning I had an alert and was asked for a manual re-verification.

I couldn't see anything that would case this, but while looking into it I did find a couple of bugs that I've fixed in 3.1.4.

In your instance, are you sure you had re-verification enabled in the options?

Liam

I couldn't see anything that would case this, but while looking into it I did find a couple of bugs that I've fixed in 3.1.4.

In your instance, are you sure you had re-verification enabled in the options?

Liam
Absolutly. And the new version the others day has fixed that. Good Job 😉 Just hope the now updated version works with an addon we just finished building upon the last version 😄

I get the following error:
Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup::app() in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php on line 167

LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup->randomiseCronTime() in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php at line 152
    LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 611
    XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 570
    XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I get the following error:
Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup::app() in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php on line 167

LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup->randomiseCronTime() in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php at line 152
    LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 611
    XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 570
    XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
🤦‍♂️New version incoming...

Sorry but in XF 2.1...

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: development in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php at line 166

[LIST=1]
[*]XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php at line 166  
[*]LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup->randomiseCronTime() in src/addons/LiamW/XenForoLicenseVerification/Setup.php at line 152  
[*]LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 574  
[*]XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 698  
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321  
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248  
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100  
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50  
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177  
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 392
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Top Bottom