Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Excellent resource Shelley - any chance of these at a slightly larger size? :whistle:

My CycleChat members love the size of the http://www.en.kolobok.us/ ones - would it be easy to re-create the Extended Smilies at that size or are they specifically drawn at 18x18?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Are you referring to all the smilies shaun even from the exisiting pack? That would be quite a big job since I'd need to alter shift thousands of layers which both the xenforo smilies and extended pack amount to. It would take some time to do but I may start that (i think it's a good idea myself) but it won't be something that will be done right away due to it being time concuming adjusting layer placements, blending modes etc :)

Shelley,

If you have the time can you provide me with a 20*20 nurse version?
You can inbox or post here.

I'd like to donate. If you don't accept cash via Paypal how about an Amazon.com product?

20*20? not sure what a 20*20 nurse version is if you could be specific I might be able to get that in one of the upcoming updates :)

Edit: Just realised what you meant. :D Sure, I'll resize the nurse smiley to 20px and post it in this thread.

Are you referring to all the smilies shaun even from the exisiting pack? That would be quite a big job since I'd need to alter shift thousands of layers which both the xenforo smilies and extended pack amount to. It would take some time to do but I may start that (i think it's a good idea myself) but it won't be something that will be done right away due to it being time concuming adjusting layer placements, blending modes etc :)

Ah, sorry Shelley, I'd assumed they were vectored - in which case I appreciate it'll be a massive undertaking to resize them all so will await your "when I've got some free time to do them" larger ones. ;)

Cheers,

Ah, sorry Shelley, I'd assumed they were vectored - in which case I appreciate it'll be a massive undertaking to resize them all so will await your "when I've got some free time to do them" larger ones. ;)

Cheers,

They are. But the blending modes within the layers (inner shadows, gradients, bevels, strokes etc) plus masked areas will still need adjusting to compensate for the new sizes. also, a few layers (eye_base layer, upper eye base layer and pupils within the eyes, mouth layer etc ) will probably need slightly placed/moved a pixel or two otherwise you could ruin the emotion of the smiley which wouldn't be conveyed correctly.

I have no problem doing a larger size pack it'll just be a little time consuming focusing on the layer adjustments, fine tuning so to speak. It's officially added to my todo notepad. :):LOL:

You're amazing at making smilies! :love:

On our forums there is a bunch of people who call themselves as Tinfoil hats. So, if you're taking any emoticon suggestions, I'm sure they would like a smilie wearing a tinfoil hat. ;)

On our forums there is a bunch of people who call themselves as Tinfoil hats. So, if you're taking any emoticon suggestions, I'm sure they would like a smilie wearing a tinfoil hat. ;)

That has been requested many times so I'll certainly try and give this a go and design this, hopefully it will be done for the next update.

I've started on this suggestion but unsure which one from the screenshot i should use. Any preferences and to anyone else out of the four which should be included?

tinfoil-preview.webp

20*20? not sure what a 20*20 nurse version is if you could be specific I might be able to get that in one of the upcoming updates :)

Edit: Just realised what you meant. :D Sure, I'll resize the nurse smiley to 20px and post it in this thread.
this made me laugh :)

(it has happened to me a few times)

how do i correct it,....im a newbie so please clarify...thanx for replying

Could you possibly link to your site?

To correct the paths just click the edit within each smiley (right hand side) and then input the correct path in the Image Replacement URL area. If your using spritesheets, you'll have to insert the coordinates.

smiley.webp

Top Bottom