Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
I can't find the file to import all the smileys of the latest spritesheet uploaded.

Can somebody quote it?

I can't understand the reason.... is a stupid idea to force all users to upload each smiley..

who created that file to import all the smiles?

thanks stewart

I asked for the removal of the files as in the spritesheet, any sql files posted in here I have no control what people do with it.

When time permits, and I convert to sprites at my site I will post a sql file for the spritesheet posted in the resource side.

I asked for the removal of the files as in the spritesheet, any sql files posted in here I have no control what people do with it.

When time permits, and I convert to sprites at my site I will post a sql file for the spritesheet posted in the resource side.
I understand Shelley, what you can do is upload a secure .sql file and that's all... its sounds better..

other thing, xenforo is very good because it makes a good use of sprites and doesn't generate a query per each smiley, so..if the software is good, we need to keep the same way to do things..

Hi Shelley

Any word on the sql file for these smilies? Thats the only thing stopping me adding them :(

Cheers

Hi Shelley

Any word on the sql file for these smilies? Thats the only thing stopping me adding them :(

Cheers

I strongly encourage you or anyone else to involve yourself/themselves in this thread as the feature you want to see coming/need is batch smiley uploading so it's less time consuming to upload smilies. I've fought for a batch uploading feature to make it easier for you lot to upload smilies quickly so anyone really wanting it easier to upload should involve themselves in the thread I linked to as this is a xenforo issue/restriction.

Sorry if this is coming off as arsey I'm actually not. It's better in the long run giving people the ability to upload effortlessly than me adding additional workload on myself.

Thanks Shelley, 'tis cool. There are a couple of things that need to go into the core for basic functionality.... like some form of smiley management, avatar management etc etc. I will support your thread by adding my 2 cents worth.

As an aside, you definitely aren't being an arse, just strong willed :)

Thanks Shelley, 'tis cool. There are a couple of things that need to go into the core for basic functionality.... like some form of smiley management, avatar management etc etc. I will support your thread by adding my 2 cents worth.

As an aside, you definitely aren't being an arse, just strong willed :)

You can use the SQL file I posted in the RM.

My biggest thing wasn't actually importing them but finding out where the definitions were for the sprite sheet. For example if Shelley posts another brilliant set of smilies, how the heck do you figure ut which one is where?

That is an issue people will most certainly encounter since the coordinates are going to change in the next update since I upgraded and migrated to spritesheets on my own site and shifted them around and made design changes to some existing smilies. :)

very nice smiley! there's a chance that will be added the conversion of this smiley :

ASD-skizzato.gif

Top Bottom