Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Since the sprite has 4 more slots I thought I might as well finish up and fill the sheet. Looking for suggestions on what is now the last 3 slots since I just designed a Jaw dropping which I'm quite happy with so I'll include this.

Ps the scratch head suggestion I'll include at a later date. xenforo-extended-sprite-latest-f.webp

Since the sprite has 4 more slots I thought I might as well finish up and fill the sheet. Looking for suggestions on what is now the last 3 slots since I just designed a Jaw dropping which I'm quite happy with so I'll include this.

Ps the scratch head suggestion I'll include at a later date. View attachment 46384
We need an angelic smiley to go with the devil one - with a halo.. maybe tipping to one side so it looks like it's sliding off (and slightly tarnished) ;)

We need an angelic smiley to go with the devil one - with a halo.. maybe tipping to one side so it looks like it's sliding off (and slightly tarnished) ;)

I added that one in Az. row 11 Can't remember what I titled this one will need to check the PSD (might have titled it innocent)

Ohhh, I see it now :D There are that many on there now it's hard to see LOL Awesome (y)

I like the idea of it being tilted and I have to admit I never did 100% like this design so it may go a design change (slight one) and cater your suggestion more. :D

Same with the smiley on row 5 first on the left. It pains me seeing that design each time I look at it. :laugh:

A "disappointment" emoticon. In old fashioned smilies it was called usually "badboy".

badboy.gif

I know that's hard because you should recreate the disappointment sentiment with a not animated image :notworthy:

And one similar to "SPAM" smilies but with "OFF TOPIC" instead of "SPAM".

A "disappointment" emoticon. In old fashioned smilies it was called usually "badboy". I'm trying to find the image.

badboy.gif

I know that's hard because you should recreate the disappointment sentiment with a not animated image :notworthy:

And one similar to "SPAM" smilies but with "OFF TOPIC" instead of "SPAM".

This anything like you envisioned? I'll probably continue working on it some more.

xenforo-extended-sprite-latest-f.webp

What is that one conveying? It's hard to say for sure

heheh exactly, you touched upon why I loathe it so much. It's supposed to be "playful" If memory recalls. I originally planned on it holding a little smiley in it's hands but as you can see i never got around to it. :P

heheh exactly, you touched upon why I loathe it so much. It's supposed to be "playful" If memory recalls. I originally planned on it holding a little smiley in it's hands but as you can see i never got around to it. :p
In that case... playful.... I would suggest giving the smiley a more "goofy" look... lopsided... maybe showing a bit of tongue and crosseyed.

HUmmm it seems more a sad feelings rather than a disappointement one. Try to hump the left (watching the smilie) eyebrowe

Yeah I have to agree it's not quite there yet but i'll work on it more and once i feel it's getting there I'll post a preview and get your thoughts/opinion on it.

How about a troll smiley? :)
Assuming you don't mean the meme troll face, a troll is already in the pack... row 10, column 5.

If you're looking for the memo troll face, check the smilies that Stewart1Champ has released at a few different spots.

Assuming you don't mean the meme troll face, a troll is already in the pack... row 10, column 5.

If you're looking for the memo troll face, check the smilies that Stewart1Champ has released at a few different spots.

Thanks,
BTW, is there a sprite with the recent updated version?

Thanks,
BTW, is there a sprite with the recent updated version?
For Shelley's, check the updates at http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-extended-smilies.906/updates (the newest version up to the penguin has been posted).

For Stewart's, I don't think he has compiled them into a spritesheet but you could try buggin him at http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfs-meme-smilies-v2-0.48195 (as far I as I can tell, that is the most current version of his meme smilies pack).

Rooting for a puke emoticon now as it didn't make the next update. Awww.

Great work though, Shelley. Love the variety and the style.

Top Bottom