Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Can't really help you out unless you provide a link to your forum.

Edit: Issue sorted through PC (Path Problem incorrectly set)

Hi guys.
I don't know if any of you uses Tapatalk on your xenforo, but if you do, maybe you can help me.
I have installed this Extended Pack and everything works fine, except that the new smiles are not shown on Tapatalk.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't.
Saying this as my forum was previously on phpBB3 and only about 2 weeks ago we have moved it to Xenforo and the set of smilies is different.

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't.
Saying this as my forum was previously on phpBB3 and only about 2 weeks ago we have moved it to Xenforo and the set of smilies is different.
Tapatalk website says that they only support the default smilies for each forum software.

Shelley, could you, please, to make a kiss smiley? Please. :love:

Not sure 2 smilies kissing would fit in a 18px squared area. Unless you have a design idea that would allow a "kiss" smiley to fit with the 18px by 18px area i'm all ears and will accommodate the request and include it in an update when one is made.

There is NO "Kiss" smiley currently? ;) :*

Indeed. Yes, it is really missing.

How about a large yellow circle with closed eyes and large red lips ready to be kissed? :D

Not sure 2 smilies kissing would fit in a 18px squared area. Unless you have a design idea that would allow a "kiss" smiley to fit with the 18px by 18px area i'm all ears and will accommodate the request and include it in an update when one is made.
Just do one blowing a kiss, should fit the size, and it's common enough to be easily recognizable.

Maybe a flying kiss by a single smiley ;)

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/air-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif
http://isanam.com/scraps/smiley-face-gif/smiley-7.gif
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/kiss/glitter-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

12 Zodiac-signs would be great :)

As smilies or as Mood-icons.......?

I'd probably be more inclined and create them as moods rather than include them into the extended xenforo pack. I honestly can't see myself design zodiac signs as part of the pack but i could for the mood icons.

There is no real puke as in vomiting emoticon, is there?

It's been requested on our forums and I'd love to offer it. Right now :puke: is linked to the :sick: one.

There is no real puke as in vomiting emoticon, is there?

It's been requested on our forums and I'd love to offer it. Right now :sick: is linked to the :sick: one.

I'll see what I can do. I can't promise though it'll be in the next update.

Can someone help me finding the sprite .sql file? I just can find something with the single images :(

Regards Opik

Not available in this thread. I find manually adding them gives off a feeling of self accomplishment. (won't take you long to add them).

Top Bottom