Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Very nice smilies set :D. Couldn't get the sprite sheet to work for some reason so just uploaded the smilies and used MattW's script.

Oh, I need to attach the newest image. Hah, my apologies.

I've just realized I made an error on the spritesheet Stewart. Take a look at the 3rd row from bottom and you'll notice the smilies are from the default pack which I shouldn't have included in this spritesheet. :oops:

I've just fixed this on my end and will re-upload the spritesheet in the next update along with planned updates of 5 new smilies. Which reminds me, Rather than designing a vast array of smilies then making updates which is a long drawn out process and members waiting for releases I'll start designing them and releasing them once I design 5 new smilies so a. your not left waiting too long between releases b. your not adding tons all at once.

Sorry about the mistake folks.

Yeah, I had mentioned that earlier. I didn't include them in the SQL file, since they were already there. Wasn't sure to overwrite or not, especially since you said you were just going to continue to add from there.

Either way, all is taken care of, can't wait for more.

Shelley updated Xenforo Extended Smilies with a new update entry:

Fixed Spritesheet and added 5 new smileys to the extended pack.

rpvEM.png
View attachment 32257

Summary: This update consists of 5 new smilies which were added and the spritesheet Fixed (coordinates on some may have changed within the spritesheet). The spritesheet is in the image attachment (below) Individual smilies in the attachment (above).
Install: Upload to your smiley folder and start adding them via the admincp >> smiley manager

Additional notes: The 5 new smilies added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I guess my brain is fried here... but what do I need to do to add these smilies using the sprite? The attachment I downloaded just as all the individual smilies.

I guess my brain is fried here... but what do I need to do to add these smilies using the sprite? The attachment I downloaded just as all the individual smilies.

You'll have to click on the updates Tab and it's in the image attachment as stated in the update release thread.

You'll have to click on the updates Tab and it's in the image attachment as stated in the update release thread.

Ok, so once I upload that, are the coordinates something I have to figure out on my own or are they posted somewhere? :oops:

Ok, so once I upload that, are the coordinates something I have to figure out on my own or are they posted somewhere? :oops:

Stewart1champ posted the sql file earlier in this thread but I'm not sure all of them will display correctly since I shifted a few by a few pixels and the update has 5 more smilies included.

Top Bottom