XenForo Editor problem

A.Chakery

Hello,

Yesterday I installed this add-on : addon-sonnbStopSpamHere , then I noticed that my editor buttons are gone, I tried to remove that add-on but it gave me an error (which I can't remember it exactly) and now there is no buttons in my editor and its just the textarea :(

any help is really appreciated

Look for anything that references that one addon, assuming you have isolated the problem to that addon. Otherwise copy/paste some errors and I will look them over.

ok thats great,

I got too many errors related about the sitemap, here is the screenshot :

and here is two of them :

1.ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:14 :

Stack Trace :
Code:
#0 /home/user/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/PrefixForumListing/Extend/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/NodesAsTabs/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(44): PrefixForumListing_Extend_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): NodesAsTabs_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State :
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "http://domain.com/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

2. Undefined offset: 67645 - library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:29

Code:
#0 /home/user/public_html/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(29): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
#5 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(74) "http://domain.com/threads/real-football-2012-hack-money.52917/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

thank you very much Jake.

You've got several addons named in those errors. You should contact the addon authors about those.

I see nothing clearly related to the editor. I suggest disabling all addons to see if the problem goes away, then systematically enable them to isolate the problem.

Top Bottom