1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo Editor problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by A.Chakery, Nov 16, 2012.

1. A.Chakery

A.Chakery Active Member

Hello,

Yesterday I installed this add-on : addon-sonnbStopSpamHere , then I noticed that my editor buttons are gone, I tried to remove that add-on but it gave me an error (which I can't remember it exactly) and now there is no buttons in my editor and its just the textarea :(

any help is really appreciated

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I would like to know the error. Check the log:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

A.Chakery likes this.
  3. A.Chakery

A.Chakery Active Member

thank you for the reply,

there is tones of errors there !!! I don't know which one is which ?

4. Jake Bunce

Look for anything that references that one addon, assuming you have isolated the problem to that addon. Otherwise copy/paste some errors and I will look them over.

5. A.Chakery

A.Chakery Active Member

ok thats great,

I got too many errors related about the sitemap, here is the screenshot :

[​IMG]

and here is two of them :

1.ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:14 :

Stack Trace :
    Code:
    #0 /home/user/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    #1 /home/user/public_html/library/PrefixForumListing/Extend/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
    #2 /home/user/public_html/library/NodesAsTabs/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(44): PrefixForumListing_Extend_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
    #3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): NodesAsTabs_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
    #5 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}
    Request State :
    Code:
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(42) "http://domain.com/forums/-/index.rss"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

2. Undefined offset: 67645 - library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:29

Code:
    #0 /home/user/public_html/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(29): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    #1 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
    #2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
    #3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
    #4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
    #5 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}
    Code:
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(74) "http://domain.com/threads/real-football-2012-hack-money.52917/page-2"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

thank you very much Jake.

6. Jake Bunce

You've got several addons named in those errors. You should contact the addon authors about those.

I see nothing clearly related to the editor. I suggest disabling all addons to see if the problem goes away, then systematically enable them to isolate the problem.

7. A.Chakery

A.Chakery Active Member

oh ok I hope that helps .. thank you very much