Xenforo Development

Dynamic

I just have a quick question. From this point forward who is going to be developing Xenforo?

1) Is Kier going to be adding/modifying Xenforo's code?
2) Is Mike going to be adding/modifying Xenforo's code?

These are the two main questions I have on my mind. I am totally stoked the lawsuit is over. Can't wait for 1.2.

From the announcement, Kier and Mike are going to work at the code again. Even a 1.2 is -again- promised.

I just have a quick question. From this point forward who is going to be developing Xenforo?

These are the two main questions I have on my mind. I am totally stoked the lawsuit is over. Can't wait for 1.2.
Read the announcement again. All 3 owners are committed. So thats Mike and Kier coding, Ashley doing business stuff.

Be assured that the three of us remain absolutely committed to and involved in XenForo's present and future success, and expect to become more active in the community once again.

Yes, all 3 of KAM will be continuing to work on XenForo.

Hi guys,

Yes, I read the thread, but that still does not answer my question. I understand they will be involved in it, but it does not state what jobs they will be doing from this point on. I know I am coming across as a bit of a **** here, but it is important to know that the future of the software is in good hands. Basically, will Mike and Kier be doing the exact same job with Xenforo they were doing when they first released it?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Yes, I read the thread, but that still does not answer my question. I understand they will be involved in it, but it does not state what jobs they will be doing from this point on. I know I am coming across as a bit of a **** here, but it is important to know that the future of the software is in good hands. Basically, will Mike and Kier be doing the exact same job with Xenforo they were doing when they first released it?

Thanks.

Why would it be any different o_O

Why would it be any different o_O

Because the terms of the settlement will never be released. For all we know, their involvement in the future success of the software may simply be they are active in the community support forums, but coding/vision/etc is left to another party.

Because the terms of the settlement will never be released. For all we know, their involvement in the future success of the software may simply be they are active in the community support forums, but coding/vision/etc is left to another party.

Errr, thats a bit doom and gloom :)

But no, things will be as they were before...

Hi guys,

Thanks.

XenForo Lead trial attorney, Michael Grace - "The talented developers created XenForo software from scratch and have earned the chance to sell their software in the marketplace without further threats or false allegations. We believe that XenForo has a very bright future.

Errr, thats a bit doom and gloom :)

But no, things will be as they were before...

I know it is a bit doom and gloom, but the last 6 months have been doom and gloom. If you say they will be as they were before (Mike and Kier coding/controlling Xenforo) then it is absolutely time to celebrate. I guess it really is time to move forward.

I think it is understandable that there will still be some uncertainty for a little while - but I would expect that to fade as development begins and XF starts moving forward again. (y)

There is no other reason to think otherwise. If you have doubts, look at the person who made the announcement here, and Mike's status update, ;)

I know it is a bit doom and gloom, but the last 6 months have been doom and gloom.

Only for a few people who are affflicted with a natural pessimism - and they couldn't help that.
For most people here I've been immensely impressed with the courage, and good sense about keeping up our spirits. It's been a heroic and happy community - not at all doom and gloom.

By the way it's David's Day so here's a cheerful ddraig
stdavids.webp

Top Bottom