1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo demo for creating a style? (template)

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by S0h3!L, Sep 23, 2014.

1. S0h3!L

S0h3!L New Member

I want to convert my vbulletin dedicated style for xf, so i don't waste time and complete the style by the time i purchase xenforo... (Im currently making some money for xenforo license, as i said in this thread)
    Can i do this on the xenforo demo? or should i have a normal xenforo installation? is there any limitations for this in the demo?
    And also please give me some links to some articles about styling or converting vb style to xf style... (if there is any)

Sorry if my english is bad and thanks in advance.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can modify styles within the demo, but your demo only lasts 3 days and you cannot upload files. After that, it is wiped and cannot be accessed again.
    S0h3!L likes this.
  3. S0h3!L

S0h3!L New Member

Do i have to upload any files? it's not that important right?
  4. Jeremy

Do you have to what?
  5. S0h3!L

S0h3!L New Member

Sorry i'm online with my cell phone and i accidently touched the send button!
  6. Jeremy

No, you may change the style without any changes to the images, but it is a limitation.
    S0h3!L likes this.
  7. rainmotorsports

rainmotorsports Well-Known Member

Just reference external images to test your design. Should work fine. Just don't forget to change it if you happen to save any work done in the demo.
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    S0h3!L likes this.
  8. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Can you even export styles in the demo board? Just curious as I've always wondered about that.
    S0h3!L likes this.
  9. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Yes, you can.
    S0h3!L and Russ like this.
  10. S0h3!L

S0h3!L New Member

Ok guys thanks :)