Xenforo Custom Services, Addons, Themes, Migration, Server Installation & Management and more

Really easy going and did a fantastic job on fixing some edits on my current style, thank you very much.
Highley recommended.

I had the pleasure to hire @JustinHawk he is very professionnel and very helpful and always present to reply my inquiries he did a great work to install my forum and issure the security
I recommand this guy 😉

I had an add-on from a developer whom I no longer have contact info for. The add-on began to malfunction after an update to XF software. @JustinHawk worked out the issues for me for a reasonable price. The add-on now works as it was designed to do. Would/will work with again!

I recommend @JustinHawk for prompt, friendly service. He quickly fixed a problem converting a script designed to work with a third-party API to work even better with XF's API.

If you've got a job that you need done properly and affordably, give him a ping.

I have worked with @JustinHawk on numerous projects in the last 3-4 years. He has always delivered and been very prompt! :) Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for xenforo custom addons/modifications etc etc.

We used Justin for a software upgrade to our forum, which included working through some custom add-ons we use. He was great. Very responsive, got the job done quickly.

Thank you so much!!!

Used Justin for a super quick utility add-on with a deadline. Completed on time, on budget, and with correct functionality. Can't ask for more.

I am going to offer complete XenForo board Installation/Up-gradation service. These are my services features:

1. XenForo Installation/Up-gradation Service
  2. Add-on installation
  3. Theme Installation
  4. Nodes/User group/Forum Permission setup + Creation
  5. Can do management of unmanaged Server/VPS
  6. Custom add-ons
  7. Custom Theme styling

If you have any question feel free to ask me. And if you are interested in my services just drop me a PM.
Do you offer server / load time optimization's? Here is a report taken from today for Bizdustry. https://check-host.net/check-report/1021dc9bk392

Top Bottom