1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xenForo Conference? :D

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

I think we could probably organise some sort of XenForo gathering around Christmas :)

Nix likes this.
  2. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

Thanks Brandon for looking after the younger ones like me :)

3. matthewalan

matthewalan Active Member

Can we do a gift exchange too? ;)

4. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

Online conference... great idea :cool:! .... and I am also in love with London... so UK would be even more awesome. I am telling everybody for 9 years now that whenever I become a multimillionaire I will have an an second home in London ;).

5. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

hmmm idea!

6. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

I am 38. (!) :eek:. Still... I even recognize myself that sometimes I sound like a 13-year-old in written postings. Interestingly. ;)

7. TheFM

TheFM Member

And there are people like myself who has worked on over 50+ Forums hehehe , owns one of the top forums (According to Alexa) and who's age is 18+ :) College

Heheh , Should try now with Online Chat or Group Chat ... Best way i deal

Best Thing Developer ..... :) But i really want the Script to be released as i really want to see the Template and Plugin System :)
    When will it be released^^

Thanks

8. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

When it's ready.

9. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

Cool :) In the UK would make sense for the first one at least and not around the 20th of December then I can come too hehehe

10. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

If a conference happens, could you plan the conference in Hawaii? :cool:

It will give most of us good excuses to take a paid-vacation and/or get away from life for a bit. :cool:

11. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

Hawaii would be nice but I'd prefer to be able to just drive to the venue being from the UK hehe....

And not in a pub, as we can all go to a pub afterwards easily enough :D best keep things professional during the daytime if it is a conference rather than a just a meet up :)

12. DSF

DSF Well-Known Member

Kier, find a nice place in or around London Heathrow- Stansted- or Luton Airport.
    I come. :)

13. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

OOo ooo or London Gatwick :) (because I live close hehe)

14. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

Other side of the pond please!! :D

David Thomas likes this.
  15. David Thomas

David Thomas Active Member

I second this motion! All in favor:

16. Kier

Actually I think someone needs to sponsor us to have the conference in the place from which the photos are taken in the various Have You Seen videos :)

17. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

You just want an escape from the often gloomy weather of England!

18. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Lol... No you should hold it in london, somewhere that is cheap for me to get to...

19. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

WordPress has its WordCamp meetings and conferences.
    Why not have the same for XF ?

Would be cool to have XF-Forum-webmaster meetings...... organized by individual members per country

20. Kier

No no no, the sponsor would pay for us all to get there :)

Enigma likes this.