Xenforo concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSS Troll

Well hello all i'm new here, but my task is not to ''troll'' on anything or to make hate signs nor against Xenforo or against any other members but i'm currently having a small amount of concern of people using nulled version, no offense or hate meanings but i'm even willing to think that people rather not pay 350 for the whole license and the addons included so they use nulled versions which include the same addons and the same stuff in it now i'm willing atleast to pay one but getting to the fact that if the question gets straight: Does Xenforo take actions on licensed forums that either sell or re-make and release or sell copy's and nulled versions of Xenforo.

Best regards

Have posted one hopefully they'll take action really really soon
Remember XenForo isn't some almighty police entity. Like the rest of us, we're at the mercy of the laws in the residing country as well as whether the ISP decides to cooperate

Remember XenForo isn't some almighty police entity. Like the rest of us, we're at the mercy of the laws in the residing country as well as whether the ISP decides to cooperate

Well just to be honest on my opinion all the crafted and creative and all the hard job on this software should be supported by the Police and ISP because also that Xenforo has over 1000 License but also the fact that just making copy's of popular software should be ''Illegal'' so hopefully they'll do something.

I doubt they will do anything. It isn't worth the effort. All my add-ons have been pirated in some way and I could do a few things to catch some people but not long after new people would spot what I was doing.

Best way IMO is to just email their host. If the host doesn't like it they will take action.

I doubt they will do anything. It isn't worth the effort. All my add-ons have been pirated in some way and I could do a few things to catch some people but not long after new people would spot what I was doing.

Best way IMO is to just email their host. If the host doesn't like it they will take action.

I do agree on that and if i whas like the oner of Xenforo then i would take effort to take down pirated copies of software because it's what the FBI Did with copies from songs too to be honest.

As you have reported the site you are concerned with I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom