Add-on Xenforo coders for stable collaboration (till 2000-2500 € monthly)

Many people from this site told you this person was a scammer, yet no other members from this site have ever made such a claim.

Let's just consider this matter closed, from here on, and let's be careful about throwing around terms such as "scammer" without anything clear to substantiate such a claim.

@Chris D
As soon as I received the refund by Adrian Schneider, I wrote in this post because I do not like defamation.
Similarly, I do not love the scams and up to the time when I had not received a refund, Adrian Schneider for me was a scammer.
I have not posted an opinion but a fact.
When one pays you a deposit and you disappear for a week, after that you and he were agreed that he would have you updated every day, in my country (I do not know in yours) this is called scam
Now that Adrian Schneider has repaid me, he's not a scammer but, on the contrary, simply only a non-serious and non-professional programmer, which, moreover, has given confirmation of its lack of seriousness and professionalism in this post too, claiming that the directions that I gave him for the job, were not clear. Oh yes? And because he took the upfront then?
What are we talking about then? Instead of scolding me because I report no serious programmers, try creating a feedback system that can exploit all those good programmers (to which, as you will see, I have also given positive feedback) and then weed out all those incapable programmers who create only a damage to the reputation of xenForo.
Unless, of course, you don't want to do same thing as vBulletin.org, that protects, for years, his staffer who is a full-blown fraudster.
The real strength of a forum software is the presence of good external programmers who create customizations to the code.
If xenForo does not create a system to isolate those who are unable or are scammer, the damage is of us customers and therefore xenForo.
Because I'm gone by vBulletin because there 90% of programmers are either crooks or unable, unlike xenForo where instead I met mainly programmers good and serious people.
For this, I write these things. Because I do not want that Xenforo become the crap that has become vBulletin
But this is only my personal and humble suggestion as customer, obviously feel you free to throw it in the trash.
Regards

Last edited:
I been here since day one (ish) and I know of @Adrian Schneider, and as well many other members of XF, coders or otherwise. I have never heard of a complaint against him. I have heard of complaints against a couple of other developers here, and they have been handled accordingly.

Reading your posts in this thread, I can safely bet that English is not your native language, and therein lays the problem: a failure to communicate. The second part of the problem is your public "naughty and good list". What gives you the right to make such a list? Want one for your own reference? Fine, but keep it to yourself.

An employer does not own an employee.

The second part of the problem is your public "naughty and good list
That's certainly strange.
To me the crown is:
Xenforo coders for stable collaboration (till 2000-2500 € monthly)
Reminds me of emails with offers with such amounts to be earned.

I been here since day one (ish) and I know of @Adrian Schneider, and as well many other members of XF, coders or otherwise. I have never heard of a complaint against him. I have heard of complaints against a couple of other developers here, and they have been handled accordingly.

Reading your posts in this thread, I can safely bet that English is not your native language, and therein lays the problem: a failure to communicate. The second part of the problem is your public "naughty and good list". What gives you the right to make such a list? Want one for your own reference? Fine, but keep it to yourself.

An employer does not own an employee.

1) My language is not native but, considering that you're answering my reply, clearly and comprehensively, i presume to think (correct me if I'm wrong) that what I'm saying is sufficiently understandable.
And frankly I don't understand (also accepting any blame on the quality of my "English") what's so unclear in a coder that receive an upfront and then he disappears. Maybe are there English, Italian, Vietnamese, Indians, Americans ways to disappearing? :D
There has been no communication's problem, my language's problem.
The problem is that there has been no communication LOL :D
I explained to the coder what I needed, I paid upfront, and then he disappeared.
And if every country has its own language, the silence is universal :D

2) Mine was a suggestion in the interest of xenForo, namely to establish a feedback system (like Elance or Freelancer) in order to give an additional service to the many customers who are looking for a programmer that develop customizations of xenForo code.
I do not want a list of "good" or "bad".

Last edited:
That's certainly strange.
To me the crown is:
Xenforo coders for stable collaboration (till 2000-2500 € monthly)
Reminds me of emails with offers with such amounts to be earned.

Where is your problem? Don't you believe that my proposal is serious?
If you are a coder, and you want to develop something for me, we find an agreement, I'll pay you an upfront, you develop on your server; and then after that I will have paid the rest, send me the script.
And so you see I'm a serious person.
Moreover, someone is already working with me, someone even (as Rellect) I have known him before moving on to xenForo (when I was still with vBulletin).

No, I don't.
2000-2500 € monthly for 2-4 developers could cost you over €100,000 per year.

And who said you that i don't have these money? Did you inserted a spybot on my bank account?
Mine it's a very important project, with high budget.
Not a simple forum.

And so?
I simply inserted a positive feedback for thank @Nobita.Kun @wang, @Aayush and @rellect that are working for me and they are very good coders.
It does not seem that the forum rules prohibiting it.

And who said you that i don't have these money? Did you inserted a spybot on my bank account?
No, I didn't.
Your high flying style reminds me of the spam I receive regularly.
Mine it's a very important project, with high budget.
With that high budget you can tempt the XF developers to develop XF 2 with all the bells you want.
Win for them, win for you and win for the rest of the XF customers.

No, I didn't.
Your high flying style reminds me of the spam I receive regularly.

I am responsible for what concerns me, not of your mailbox

With that high budget you can tempt the XF developers to develop XF 2 with all the bells you want.
Win for them, win for you and win for the rest of the XF customers.

I agree.
So, why then you waste time to respond me?

For the record, no. He can't.

Can both of you leave this now. I sort of requested this (generally) yesterday:

Let's just consider this matter closed, from here on

Please heed my advice. If the thread carries on in the same manner we will start deleting posts.

Please heed my advice. If the thread carries on in the same manner we will start deleting posts.

@Chris D
I agree with you.
Please, as courtesy delete unnecessary post.
I didn't opened this thread for suffer blames about my project.
Who is interested is welcome. Who is not interested, bye bye.

I wanted to update this thread with another positive feedback. I have done a job for @Kairete yesterday and it was a very smooth transaction. In all my dealings with @Kairete until now, I have found him to be very trustworthy.

Top Bottom