XenForo Cloud discussion

Not that I'm aware of but @Kier or @Chris D can confirm.

If you can't access the ACP you would need to submit a ticket so we can edit the config.php file to disable listeners.

Unless you have an exact replication of the site and traffic, you wouldn't be able to do a comparison anyway.
It would require those who have moved from dedicated to cloud to show stats of before and after.

Yes - that's what part of the fully managed aspect of the service entails.

It means that tickets and issues would be prioritised over others and managed until the issue was resolved (although turnaround for tickets is very fast anyway so you likely wouldn't notice much, if any, difference).
24/7 support? If something goes wrong or just during business hours where you are?

I know we're sort of talking about this in tickets at the moment but there’s absolutely no reason why PayPal IPN callbacks would not work.

The only involvement with email addresses is the email address belonging to your PayPal account. It doesn’t matter whether this is Gmail or some other email address but if you already have one that you use then you should continue using it.

I know we're sort of talking about this in tickets at the moment but there’s absolutely no reason why PayPal IPN callbacks would not work.

The only involvement with email addresses is the email address belonging to your PayPal account. It doesn’t matter whether this is Gmail or some other email address but if you already have one that you use then you should continue using it.
when the transaction in user upgrades was made by a logged in user it didn't even identify the user , only the email address of who made the payment, it didn't even list what they upgraded to.

Is there any chance we coud get Xenforo Cloud's "views" count added to the Statistics page in the ACP? I'm trying to ascertain the impact of a third-party addon on our views allowance and it would be a lot more straightforward if it could be put on the same graph as posts and post reactions...

Is it necessary for me to download database backups from cloud and store locally? If so, how is that done?

Thanks!

We keep onsite and offsite backups of your server, however you are free to request a backup at any time and we will provide you a download link which contains your database and files.

FWIW I would suggest keeping a local backup at least every couple of months the same way you should have backups of all your important/personal data regardless of who or where it is stored or hosted. You can never had too much redundancy.

Top Bottom