Xenforo best optimal settings

tommydamic68

Has anyone created an optimal "performance" settings thread on best settings both ACP and server side for peak performance?

Has anyone created an optimal "performance" settings thread on best settings both ACP and server side for peak performance?
Would be kind of hard to do since there are such a wide variety of hardware it can run on. The settings on my 2GB VPS are different than that on my dual Xeon L5520 servers with 24GB RAM. Each server will need specific tuning.

Would be kind of hard to do since there are such a wide variety of hardware it can run on. The settings on my 2GB VPS are different than that on my dual Xeon L5520 servers with 24GB RAM. Each server will need specific tuning.

This.

Each site will have its best performance with different settings.

If there was a one-size fits all for the settings, why bother having settings? Wouldn't it make more sense to just have everything automatically set to the optimal option?

It would be better to tell us exactly what you're using right now and then someone could reply giving you their suggestion

One of the wonderful things though about XenForo is that it works so effortlessly even on small setups. Of course it never hurts to tweak things for performance.

Top Bottom