Other XenForo App for both ios and android under developing

@truonglv - We'd consider using your app, primarily to get the mobile phone push notifications (via OneSignal).

But, what is possible with push notifications with the OneSignal free plan?

Or differently asked, if we have 200 members use this mobile app, will we be able to send them unlimited push notifications using the OneSignal Free plan?

@truonglv - We'd consider using your app, primarily to get the mobile phone push notifications (via OneSignal).

But, what is possible with push notifications with the OneSignal free plan?

Or differently asked, if we have 200 members use this mobile app, will we be able to send them unlimited push notifications using the OneSignal Free plan?

In free subscription you can send unlimited notifications :D

Is this still being developed? Or are there alternatives?

Sure looks like it. Last app update was May of this year.

I'm still planning on purchasing this for use on our site, but have had other priorities to address first.

@truonglv - Is there any way to include our own advertising code in the app? Where we could reserve one or more spots for some advertising banner(s)?

Sure looks like it. Last app update was May of this year.

I'm still planning on purchasing this for use on our site, but have had other priorities to address first.

@truonglv - Is there any way to include our own advertising code in the app? Where we could reserve one or more spots for some advertising banner(s)?
Yes. It's may have that in the future.

Hello there,

Today, I'm happy to share big features in the app. The feature will allow you create multiple advertising display in app, same way with you create advertising to display in website. I believe that you will get much revenue from this feature.

Top Bottom