XF 1.5 Xenforo and WordPress

MQK8

I've been away from Xenforo world for a while and not up on the latest on Xenforo and WordPress coexisting on the same url/website. Last I knew it can be done with Xenforo being the main or master and then WordPress. I see now there's addons that bridges the two together but is it still Xenforo first and then WordPress? I'm looking for a way to do it the other way around, have WordPress first when you log in then have Xenforo. Does any of these addons have that capability as of now? I know you can install WordPress then put Xenforo in a sub folder but not interested in doing that. I would like to have one login for both and again having Wordpress as the Master. If there are no addons capable of doing this is there people that can do this? Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

I were interested in it also. I found this plugin, that seems to be, maybe, what you need.
Check this plugin out: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenword-pro.2775/
Yeah I was aware of Xenword, but saw that it's not maintained and looks a little beyond my skillset. I'm sure there's people that can do it for you but I still haven't found if Xenword can put WordPress as the master then Xenforo. Thanks so much for the info. If you find out more on this let me know.

Thanks

XenWord is very well maintained.
It is an enormous task.
Cost should be $500/year
Yeah, I see that it's maintained, lol.. and does look way over my head. The price is very cheap it appears. So my only left question, Xenforo has to be installed first or can you do it the other way around or either way. Please forgive me for asking this so much. :) Thanks so much for your reply.

Yeah, I see that it's maintained, lol.. and does look way over my head. The price is very cheap it appears. So my only left question, Xenforo has to be installed first or can you do it the other way around or either way. Please forgive me for asking this so much. :) Thanks so much for your reply.
Either is fine.

Top Bottom