Xenforo and CPanel - 500 Internal Error

José Guedes

Hello, I have moved my forums from my 1and1 hosting, after they messing up with us, and started using CentOS with CPanel.
But now, after making everything required for the forums to run, I get this 500 Internal Error with a 404... (http://forums.superialbuilders.com/)
Anyone knows how to fix this? I have been around this for few weeks now and I can't pull the fix out of my head...

Code:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
From what I am seeing, you do not have MySQLi and GD Installed. Maybe it is just the apache rebuild process but I never have it uninstalled when I rebuild mine, and it usually only takes 5-10 min.

Giving me a weird error... In the install...
Code:
Server Error
Server Error

Host '78.129.251.46' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 525
XenForo_Application->loadDb()
call_user_func_array() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 752
XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Application.php at line 782
XenForo_Application::get() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Session.php at line 161
XenForo_Session->__construct() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 43
XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->_setupSession() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Controller.php at line 298
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/altair/public_html/xen/install/index.php at line 17

When you created the user, did you specify a host connection, or did you use the cPanel MySQL Database Wizard to create the database and credentials?
I cant remember, It was long time ago...
I am re uploading a back up that I had on the other server...
And that database error was fixed already, it was a wrong IP in the config file.

Code:
[Sun Jun 26 13:21:33 2011] [alert] [client 24.36.239.51] /home/altair/public_html/.htaccess: Invalid command 'suPHP_ConfigPath', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Ideas? I can run the update process, but it gives me a 500 when it goes updating...

http://superialbuilders.com/xen/install/index.php?upgrade/
It shows up now, but as soon as I put the username and password, it goes 500

Code:
[Mon Jun 27 02:02:03 2011] [error] [client 66.249.66.197] [Mon Jun 27 02:02:03 2011
[Mon Jun 27 02:02:03 2011] [error] [client 66.249.66.197] ] [notice] EACCELERATOR(3929): PHP crashed on opline 135 of bind_result() at /home/altair/public_html/xen/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:255
[Mon Jun 27 02:02:03 2011] [error] [client 66.249.66.197]
[Mon Jun 27 02:02:03 2011] [error] [client 66.249.66.197] Premature end of script headers: php5

Ok, I'm going to be honest, the last time I ran into bind_result() with Eaccelerator, I just switched to APC. I really don't know what's causing it, but you're not along with bind_result causing Eacc. to crash.

Ok, I'm going to be honest, the last time I ran into bind_result() with Eaccelerator, I just switched to APC. I really don't know what's causing it, but you're not along with bind_result causing Eacc. to crash.
Gonna recompile Apache without EAccelerator...
Thanks for everyone's support... And sorry for this taking so long... I think I should go rest a bit... 2:30 AM and I have school tommorow...

Top Bottom