Xenforo 2 - Tagging and Rest API

sw27

Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

1) TAGGING - Is there a limit to the number of tags I can create without seeing significant performance issues? To start I plan to use 1000, but this will grow significantly as the forum expands. A tag will be created for individual stocks on a stocks exchange. I plan to structure the forum like this: The forum will be called NASDAQ > All individual stocks will be sorted by tags within the forum.

2) REST API - Is it possible to show a filtered list of threads based on tags? If I use the endpoint forums/{id}/threads I get a list of all threads for a forum. Instead of having all threads sent back can I set parameters like only threads with the this tag and show in order of threads with recent posts?

Thanks

1) TAGGING - Is there a limit to the number of tags I can create without seeing significant performance issues? To start I plan to use 1000, but this will grow significantly as the forum expands. A tag will be created for individual stocks on a stocks exchange. I plan to structure the forum like this: The forum will be called NASDAQ > All individual stocks will be sorted by tags within the forum.
Through various approaches we take, tagging would have no discernible effect on performance - you should be able to have unlimited amounts.

2) REST API - Is it possible to show a filtered list of threads based on tags? If I use the endpoint forums/{id}/threads I get a list of all threads for a forum. Instead of having all threads sent back can I set parameters like only threads with the this tag and show in order of threads with recent posts?
We don't currently expose any endpoints for tagging.

Top Bottom