1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translation Xenforo 1.2.4

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Bionic Rooster, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Bionic Rooster

Bionic Rooster Well-Known Member

Hi,

I need Spanish translation of Xenforo 1.2.4 for Argentina site
    Thanks,
    Barry

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

3. Bionic Rooster

@Chris Deeming Thanks bud, been there and got no where with that site @lms Sent him an email but he has not responded.
    As there are many other free translations in other languages I thought I'd ask :)
    I'd be willing to pay too but not the $50.00 one guy was asking

4. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

Hi Barry,

The cost of translation is not $ 50, the price is 5 € or $ 7 USA. Probably it would have been to be free if users did not remove the copyright without consent. I'm sure that @lms will contact with you as soon as available.

Hola Barry,

El precio de la traducción no es de $50, el precio es de 5€ o $7 USA. Seguramente hubiese sido siendo gratuita si los usuarios no eliminaran los derechos de autor sin consentimiento. Estoy seguro que lms contactará con usted en cuanto esté disponible.

5. Bionic Rooster

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I know @lms has it for 5 €, it was someone else who PM's me with an offer of doing it for $50.

Barry

Luis likes this.
  6. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

Ok, now I understand.

To buy the translation simply validate your license of XenForo in XenFacil in this link http://xenfacil.com/license/

If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards, Luis.

7. Bionic Rooster

@Luis Thanks bud, I appreciate the assistance if figuring that out. Got'r done :) License validation entered.
    There are 2 versions there and I'm not sure, one says AR and the other says LA. what's the difference?

8. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

9. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

In which country will use the translation

10. Bionic Rooster

I have one forum in Argentina and another in Chile for our riding club members. Will the AR one work in both? I don't know if they are similar.

11. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

I personally would use the translation to LA since it is more neutral and could be used in both cases.

What I'm not sure is if a translation can be used in more than one installation, who has to clarify this is @lms

lms and Bionic Rooster like this.
  12. Bionic Rooster

The price is right so I bought both and will let the members decide which one they want to use :)

Luis likes this.
  13. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for your purchase.

Regards, Luis.

lms likes this.
  14. lms

lms Well-Known Member

My email is lms @ xenfacil.com. I usually always respond to emails but I have very bad days for personal reasons (divorce) and I get a lot of spam. Retry again, please.
    The price is 5 euros. Thanks to you forr yours purchases (LA and AR).

Salud2

15. Bionic Rooster

You are very welcome and thank you for your work. Our members in Argentina and Chile are pleased. (y)

16. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Thanks to you.

Salud2