Translation Xenforo 1.2.4

@Chris Deeming Thanks bud, been there and got no where with that site @lms Sent him an email but he has not responded.
As there are many other free translations in other languages I thought I'd ask :)
I'd be willing to pay too but not the $50.00 one guy was asking

Hi Barry,

The cost of translation is not $ 50, the price is 5 € or $ 7 USA. Probably it would have been to be free if users did not remove the copyright without consent. I'm sure that @lms will contact with you as soon as available.

Hola Barry,

El precio de la traducción no es de $50, el precio es de 5€ o $7 USA. Seguramente hubiese sido siendo gratuita si los usuarios no eliminaran los derechos de autor sin consentimiento. Estoy seguro que lms contactará con usted en cuanto esté disponible.

@Luis Thanks bud, I appreciate the assistance if figuring that out. Got'r done :) License validation entered.
There are 2 versions there and I'm not sure, one says AR and the other says LA. what's the difference?

I have one forum in Argentina and another in Chile for our riding club members. Will the AR one work in both? I don't know if they are similar.

I personally would use the translation to LA since it is more neutral and could be used in both cases.

What I'm not sure is if a translation can be used in more than one installation, who has to clarify this is @lms

@Chris Deeming Thanks bud, been there and got no where with that site @lms Sent him an email but he has not responded.
My email is lms @ xenfacil.com. I usually always respond to emails but I have very bad days for personal reasons (divorce) and I get a lot of spam. Retry again, please.
As there are many other free translations in other languages I thought I'd ask :)
I'd be willing to pay too but not the $50.00 one guy was asking
The price is 5 euros. Thanks to you forr yours purchases (LA and AR).

Salud2

My email is lms @ xenfacil.com. I usually always respond to emails but I have very bad days for personal reasons (divorce) and I get a lot of spam. Retry again, please.

The price is 5 euros. Thanks to you forr yours purchases (LA and AR).

Salud2
You are very welcome and thank you for your work. Our members in Argentina and Chile are pleased. (y)

Top Bottom