xenFoogle - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

My pleasure; I love the simplicity of it so I just picked up a few more branding frees. :) At http://pixelexit.com/community/account/upgrades, what does the "Amount" value indicated in the Purchased Upgrades section after the upgrade description?

EDIT: And are you guys doing any custom logo work? :whistle:

Appreciate it Kevin, the amount is the amount of branding free's you have. One branding removal per installation of xenFoogle(or any of our styles).

As for the logo's, I'll contact you shortly.

Let me ask. Since this is based on Google, how is the SEO of this style?

It would be great if you can make this a supercharged SEO style.

Nothing more than the default style offers...

It is light weight is the only benefit over any other the style that uses a lot of images.

Nothing more than the default style offers...

It is light weight is the only benefit over any other the style that uses a lot of images.
Could you identify the best SEO practices and integrate them into this style so it becomes the perfect SEO style?

Things like H1 tags, etc. I don't know what the best SEO practices are but I know they exist and this style could use them.

No, I note sure what your even getting at. If you want good google PR create good content. XenForo makes everything easy as possible for google to read things , a style will not help more.

Reactions: Dan
No, I note sure what your even getting at. If you want good google PR create good content. XenForo makes everything easy as possible for google to need things , a style will not help more.
Yes, a style that displays content in a certain way will most certainly help SEO.

Google still places value on the way content is displayed. Size, boldeness, frequency of keywords, page placement, etc all play a role. These can be controlled with the style.

Qwk86gn updated xenFoogle with a new update entry:

Template Updates

Template Updates for 1.1.5
• Updated navigation.css​
To manually update, revert the navigation.css template for xenFoogle. You can then use the navigation.css.txt provided in the zip to reapply xenFoogle's default template edits.

Note if you have made any style property changes for the navigation they will be lost if you use the provided navigation.css.txt.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom