xenFoogle - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Luxus

I like it. Although I would change the colour of the quote box to grey to match the whole white-greyish theme.

Steve F

Not bad, i think it need a few cleanups but otherwise like it (y)

Yea expect some updates, just wanted to get it out in its current state before spending anymore time with it.

Can you make a Dark version for this?
Or Dark+Blue like flexile dark scheme?

Most likely won't, creating dark skins take a considerable more amount of time. Although I do have 2 dark skins that are close to releasing but they will be premium skins.

rdn

Yea expect some updates, just wanted to get it out in its current state before spending anymore time with it.

Most likely won't, creating dark skins take a considerable more amount of time. Although I do have 2 dark skins that are close to releasing but they will be premium skins.

Hopefully, you will consider a dark version of this design, google design.

Sheratan

Nice style. But I think you need to tweak some little things like:

1oGfq1Y.jpg

This was happened too if you use User Rank Ribbons

But anyway, I liked it. (y)

Steve F

You will need to tweak the user ribbons CSS, not a problem with the style really. I will be glad to help you get it right though, just send me a link and I will check it out.

Cal

How would you put a bigger logo on it? I have one that has a higher height than yours and it keeps moving that little search box around. I can't seem to find it in the css files either.

Also any idea on how to change the nav menu color? I think a little color there would be best ;)

Cal

About 100 pixies in height. Width is 646.

This is what I've got so far: http://patrioticvoices.com/forums/

I put a invisible image under the logo so it shows but the search bar moved and it still looks very cramped.

I'm sure the menu bar will look fine actually. I just don't know how to do it lol. ;)

Steve F

Go to: Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Height of Header Logo: 115px

You can move the search box in : Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Quick Search

Move it if you feel it needs adjusting.

Steve F

Qwk86gn updated xenFoogle with a new update entry:

Update to XenForo 1.1.4

Simple update for XenForo 1.1.4

• Footer template updated
New Hook added in XenForo 1.1.4
Code:
            <xen:hook name="footer_after_copyright" />

You can manually update if you wish.
  1. Revert footer template
  2. Follow directions below

Find:
Code:
<div id="copyright">{xen:phrase xenforo_copyright}</div>

Replace with:
Code:
            <div id="copyright">{xen:phrase xenforo_copyright} | Style By: <a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

YayFun

Needs to be updated to work with resource manager; example

jd87zOl.png

Notice the text below the download?

The drop down next to username is missing too:

qyFfIlj.png

Steve F

Thanks, will check out the resource manager issue in a bit. The drop down arrow I think I did that purposely for a better look, but will check it out also.