• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenDynamic - Wordpress Theme

I'm getting the following error...

Fatal error: Class 'RCBD_XenDynamic_FrontController' not found in /home/site/public_html/demo/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/xf_integration.php on line 36

What am I doing wrong? It must be something basic that I've overlooked
Did you upload and install the XenForo addon portion of the theme?

This latest change seems to assume my wordpress is installed in the same folder as XF.

by that I mean,
I have wordpress in root, and xf in /forum
Now I can use the menu system, I make a page in WP, publish it so it shows in the navbar under the home tab.

the correct link to it should be website.com/some-page/
The navbar link to it points to website.com/forum/some-page/ which clearly can't be found.

This latest change seems to assume my wordpress is installed in the same folder as XF.

by that I mean,
I have wordpress in root, and xf in /forum
Now I can use the menu system, I make a page in WP, publish it so it shows in the navbar under the home tab.

the correct link to it should be website.com/some-page/
The navbar link to it points to website.com/forum/some-page/ which clearly can't be found.
Can you send me a link to the site this is on so that I can take a look at what's going on?

Well, I'll have to modify this script. I currently have my forum in a subdomain "forum.website.com" and my wordpress is on "www.website.com" which are in two entirely different directories. It's not hard to fix, but maybe you should ask for forum url instead of path?

Well, I'll have to modify this script. I currently have my forum in a subdomain "forum.website.com" and my wordpress is on "www.website.com" which are in two entirely different directories. It's not hard to fix, but maybe you should ask for forum url instead of path?
We really can't deal with forum url easily because you're actually requiring a file not just loading it. You have to be able to get to the Xenforo path from Wordpress to set up the autoloader and load the template.

Hi bambua, just testing around..

Xenforo is domain.com/
Wordpress 3.2.1 in domain.com/wordpress

In the Xenforo Path settings I used /../ is it okay?

Did you upload and install the XenForo addon portion of the theme?

I did a fresh install and it fixed itself!

With ur old theme there were problems with formatting text, creating menu categories and having more than two columns. is this stuff now fixed with this release?

I did a fresh install and it fixed itself!

With ur old theme there were problems with formatting text, creating menu categories and having more than two columns. is this stuff now fixed with this release?
The text formatting should be good now (at least as far as built in types in word press) and any changes you need made can be put into the XenDynamic.css file in Xenforo.

I have a 3 column layout coming in 0.3.0, it will be out sometime this week. As for menu categories are you speaking about a different one on different tabs? If that's the case that's also coming in the next version as I said sometime this week :D

Wow, what patience and skill bambua has! He has been putting up with all of my harassing to get this released, and now he is putting up with me while I try to get things running smooth. A great guy, and he does great work. If you should donate to anybody, be sure to donate to bambua. I will be as soon as I don't owe paypal. This theme works great.. my members are going to love it when I get it released :)

Thanks bambua!

That should work yeah.
Yeah it works smooth but after installing the xfrocks' WordPress 3 Bridge something is getting wrong with drop down menus and it also broke wordpress urls. Any idea what i did wrong? i.e
Correct url is: domain.com/wordpress/?p=1
After installing WordPress 3 Bridge url is: domain.com/?p=1
I deactivated WordPress 3 Bridge plugin and it works fine.

A few people are having some issues with redirects and paths with the menus or the posts, if this is the case for you can you send me a pm with the following so I can work it out:

Wordpress full path
Xenforo full path
Wordpress URL
Xenforo URL

What you put in the theme options for Xenforo location
What the site and wordpress urls are from wordpress settings
What the site and forum urls are from xenforo settings
Any .htaccess or cpanel redirect you might be using

Going to try to make this as flexible as I can so people won't have to futz with it.

yes, running wordpress bridge and proxy, but I have both disabled currently (didn't work when it was enabled either though) because it wonks out the whole site.
After testing this is what I find that isn't working Log out, Style Chooser, and mousing over your username to bring down the dropdown box everything but the last one "freezes" the site and you have to reload to be able to click on anything again.

There definitely looks like a conflict with the most recent version of Wordpress Bridge/Proxy. I know it's going to have issues with proxy because it tries to display it in XF, so basically there are 2 mods trying to do the same thing and conflicting...it should work with bridge though. I'm going to get this fixed before I release another version. I'll be working on this today.

I can't logout when on the "home" page but can when on the forum page http://www.claninexile.com
What other wordpress plugins are you running, I've seen this happen with a few of them that run a conflicting version of jQuery. Try disabling them one at a time, refreshing the wordpress page and see if the drop down works. If we can narrow down which one is causing it we can get a fix in :D

These two plugins is what does it: Custom Contact Forms, and Auto Hide Admin Bar. If I have both of those disabled it works. And the wordpress 3 bridge makes it not work :)

These two plugins is what does it: Custom Contact Forms, and Auto Hide Admin Bar. If I have both of those disabled it works. And the wordpress 3 bridge makes it not work :)
oh i was about to install the Custom Contact Forms and was looking for something that hide the admin bar from the wp frontend. It seems i shouldn't try both until there's a fix.

Top Bottom