[XenConcept] Username Change

[XenConcept] Username Change [Paid] 2.1.9

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I was talking about the user in the admin panel with its own change log. It shows it there.

This is awesome, Thanks!

Is there a way to make the Admin username change log where it can not be deleted? Like just remove the button? Tell me where and I can remove it via code? I have a lot of admins and don't want them to remove any data.

Last edited:
Bug report:

Allow users to change their username letters to uppercase or lowercase.

Suggestion:

There should be pagination on the username change log page. It takes forever to load!

I was talking about the user in the admin panel with its own change log. It shows it there.

This is awesome, Thanks!

Is there a way to make the Admin username change log where it can not be deleted? Like just remove the button? Tell me where and I can remove it via code? I have a lot of admins and don't want them to remove any data.

In the template xc_username_change_log_username_change_list

Delete the following code

Code:
<xf:pageaction if="$entries is not empty">
    <xf:button href="{{ link('logs/username-change/clear') }}" icon="delete" overlay="true">
        {{ phrase('clear') }}
    </xf:button>
</xf:pageaction>

I will study your request in the next update.
Hello,

I had a similar mod in vBulletin 3 that did not have pagination. Later had it converted to vBulletin 4 and had it pagination capability. It does make a huge difference. Once I have my site up and running on Xenforo, I will be requesting for it as well because we go through names rapidly based on the member.

In the template xc_username_change_log_username_change_list

Delete the following code

Code:
<xf:pageaction if="$entries is not empty">
    <xf:button href="{{ link('logs/username-change/clear') }}" icon="delete" overlay="true">
        {{ phrase('clear') }}
    </xf:button>
</xf:pageaction>

Do I modify the templates.xml? Or is there a way to directly do it through Xenforo? Went to Appearance, Templates and it was not listed there.

That would be awesome. Roughly when will the next update be available? I am currently on a test site getting ready to transition our live site. So I would be able to help test it.

XF\PrintableException: Job XF:ApprovalQueueProcess: User names must be unique. The specified user name is already in use.
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1165

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/XenConcept/UsernameChange/Entity/ChangeLog.php(54): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1219): XenConcept\UsernameChange\Entity\ChangeLog->_postSave()
#2 src/addons/XenConcept/UsernameChange/ApprovalQueue/UsernameChange.php(52): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#3 [internal function]: XenConcept\UsernameChange\ApprovalQueue\UsernameChange->actionApprove(Object(XenConcept\UsernameChange\Entity\ChangeLog))
#4 src/XF/ApprovalQueue/AbstractHandler.php(120): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/ApprovalQueueProcess.php(67): XF\ApprovalQueue\AbstractHandler->performAction('approve', Object(XenConcept\UsernameChange\Entity\ChangeLog))
#6 src/XF.php(479): XF\Job\ApprovalQueueProcess->XF\Job\{closure}()
#7 src/XF/Job/ApprovalQueueProcess.php(68): XF::asVisitor(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\ApprovalQueueProcess->run(G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#11 job.php(21): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#12 {main}

What is going on here? I cannot find the logs mentioned above. But more importantly, how can a name be submitted for approval if it already exist?

XF\PrintableException: Job XF:ApprovalQueueProcess: User names must be unique. The specified user name is already in use.
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1165

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/XenConcept/UsernameChange/Entity/ChangeLog.php(54): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1219): XenConcept\UsernameChange\Entity\ChangeLog->_postSave()
#2 src/addons/XenConcept/UsernameChange/ApprovalQueue/UsernameChange.php(52): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#3 [internal function]: XenConcept\UsernameChange\ApprovalQueue\UsernameChange->actionApprove(Object(XenConcept\UsernameChange\Entity\ChangeLog))
#4 src/XF/ApprovalQueue/AbstractHandler.php(120): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/ApprovalQueueProcess.php(67): XF\ApprovalQueue\AbstractHandler->performAction('approve', Object(XenConcept\UsernameChange\Entity\ChangeLog))
#6 src/XF.php(479): XF\Job\ApprovalQueueProcess->XF\Job\{closure}()
#7 src/XF/Job/ApprovalQueueProcess.php(68): XF::asVisitor(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\ApprovalQueueProcess->run(G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#11 job.php(21): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#12 {main}

What is going on here? I cannot find the logs mentioned above. But more importantly, how can a name be submitted for approval if it already exist?

Hello,

I pence that this would come from the fact that the username was not approved. If a user registers with the same username before the username is approcela can explain the error.

Top Bottom