[XenConcept] User Activity

[XenConcept] User Activity [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
This is a really valuable add on. Our users though would like the user list sorted alphabetically - from reading the notes, this did appear to be an option but I can't see where it that is set. Currently using version 2.6.1. Any help would be appreciated.

This is a really valuable add on. Our users though would like the user list sorted alphabetically - from reading the notes, this did appear to be an option but I can't see where it that is set. Currently using version 2.6.1. Any help would be appreciated.

Would anyone know this at all?

Ah, just realised I'm not using this Paid version, I'm using another add on also called User Activity. Apologies for time wasting, thanks for your help.

What is the function of these permissions​

• Can view viewers own projects:
  • Can view viewers all projects:
  • Can view readers own projects:
  • Can view readers all projects:

We use this add-on for staff. I noticed that even though a staff member or two has replied in the thread, they do not appear in the list of users that have read the thread. Is this part of a privacy setting, or is there something happening where the users are not being recorded properly?

We use this add-on for staff. I noticed that even though a staff member or two has replied in the thread, they do not appear in the list of users that have read the thread. Is this part of a privacy setting, or is there something happening where the users are not being recorded properly?

Hello,

Thank you for the information. i will look in the next few days.

@XenConcept Eyup. I don't actually own this but help maintain another forum that does use it. I have noticed a slight issue.

On forum 1, I have all staff there have all permissions to Yes.
We can see who has VIEWED the thread in X amount of days, fine

On forum 2, I have some staff there with permissions as Yes, but not all.
Yet, in forum 2, it doesn't display at all "who VIEWED", I even moved a thread from forum 2 to forum 1 to see the data and it still would not show.

The owner of that forum is using 2.1.2, any advice?

Can someone tell me if the (viewing forum) feature work on mobil devices? I just wanted to make sure before I buy it that the (viewing forum feature) only work on PC. Since that the main reason I'm looking at buying this add on.

Can someone tell me if the (viewing forum) feature work on mobil devices? I just wanted to make sure before I buy it that the (viewing forum feature) only work on PC. Since that the main reason I'm looking at buying this add on.

works and looks great on mobile. You can switch how they look by users avatar or just their name link. I use logo for currently viewing and link name for read and replied. It has 3 groups it displays.

@XenConcept Eyup. I don't actually own this but help maintain another forum that does use it. I have noticed a slight issue.

On forum 1, I have all staff there have all permissions to Yes.
We can see who has VIEWED the thread in X amount of days, fine

On forum 2, I have some staff there with permissions as Yes, but not all.
Yet, in forum 2, it doesn't display at all "who VIEWED", I even moved a thread from forum 2 to forum 1 to see the data and it still would not show.

The owner of that forum is using 2.1.2, any advice?

OK, I'll look into it

Yes the add-on works on mobile

Hi,

This add-on shows ALL people who "read" the thread in the "readers" block as reading the thread at the exact same time and date, it kinda defeats the purpose of the add-on feature, no?

Any idea what could be causing this.

Top Bottom