[XenConcept] User Activity

[XenConcept] User Activity [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
You can read this option here admin.php?options/groups/discussionOptions/

Unfortunately no, I'm all alone

Changing this option doesn't make any difference to the fact that the last seen date seems to be getting stuck/hard coded on the first time someone views a thread and never updates its self.. the addon doesn't work lol I want a refund as you're clearly not capable of providing support to get it working as advertised.. changing the setting you have linked, completely uninstalling your add-on and removing/emptying all database tables that it apparently reads data from and re-installing the addon does not fix the issue, because it is saying that that time and date that someone read the thread is the thread creation date, this must be a bug with the code.. so I would like it to either be fixed/updated or explained how to fix in coherent English or I would like a refund...

The addon is not accurately reading/tracking when a user reads a thread. Instead it is saying that EVERYONE who reads the thread, read/seen it at the exact time and date the thread was created.. this is not how you advertise your add-on to work and what on earth is the point in showing as "last seen/read" section if all it does it says the user read/seen the thread when the thread was originally created?

@Chris D this is ridiculous mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing this option doesn't make any difference to the fact that the last seen date seems to be getting stuck/hard coded on the first time someone views a thread and never updates its self.. the addon doesn't work lol I want a refund as you're clearly not capable of providing support to get it working as advertised.. changing the setting you have linked, completely uninstalling your add-on and removing/emptying all database tables that it apparently reads data from and re-installing the addon does not fix the issue, because it is saying that that time and date that someone read the thread is the thread creation date, this must be a bug with the code.. so I would like it to either be fixed/updated or explained how to fix in coherent English or I would like a refund...

The addon is not accurately reading/tracking when a user reads a thread. Instead it is saying that EVERYONE who reads the thread, read/seen it at the exact time and date the thread was created.. this is not how you advertise your add-on to work and what on earth is the point in showing as "last seen/read" section if all it does it says the user read/seen the thread when the thread was originally created?

@Chris D this is ridiculous mate

Indeed, it takes the creation date of the thread

I will correct this

Hi XenConcept
I have installed the new version.
Now I'm missing "Who read this thread:" (german: "Wer hat diesen Thread gelesen:")
See attachements before/after:

Attachments

• Auswahl_001.webp
    Auswahl_001.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Auswahl_002.webp
    Auswahl_002.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi XenConcept
I have installed the new version.
Now I'm missing "Who read this thread:" (german: "Wer hat diesen Thread gelesen:")
See attachements before/after:

If no entry has been made the block will not be displayed. It is necessary that users read the thread

Top Bottom