[XenConcept] Linked Accounts

[XenConcept] Linked Accounts [Paid] 2.4.5 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Can this be used to specify relationshipsa little like facebook? I am setting up an adult / swingers forum and looking for a Realtionship section of profile which could say "In a relationship with alice72" with the ability to not speocify an account so just "married"?

Hello,

I have contacted you privately.

Hello,

1) The captcha is not available during the creation
2)
View attachment 275644View attachment 275645

Currently when you log in to a sub-account you cannot switch to another sub-account without going back through the main account. This will be changed in a future update.

Thank you @XenConcept ... appreciate the response... I am missing the link icon through to access what you're showing in the screen shot. Something seems to be amiss when using UI.X from ThemeHouse with the add on :(

Happy 2023 @XenConcept .... I just started using this add-on, again, after a user helped me do a little extra.less to get the link icon to show.

However, when I attempt to link to an existing forum account this is the error I am receiving:

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert array to integer [user_group_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 770

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 648
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 577
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/XenConcept/LinkedAccount/Service/SubAccount/Linked.php at line 131
    XenConcept\LinkedAccount\Service\SubAccount\Linked->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 42
    XenConcept\LinkedAccount\Service\SubAccount\Linked->save() in src/addons/XenConcept/LinkedAccount/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 82
    XenConcept\LinkedAccount\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionLinkedAccountLinkExisting() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Any help is appreciated... thank you!

Happy 2023 @XenConcept .... I just started using this add-on, again, after a user helped me do a little extra.less to get the link icon to show.

However, when I attempt to link to an existing forum account this is the error I am receiving:

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert array to integer [user_group_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 770

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 648
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 577
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/XenConcept/LinkedAccount/Service/SubAccount/Linked.php at line 131
    XenConcept\LinkedAccount\Service\SubAccount\Linked->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 42
    XenConcept\LinkedAccount\Service\SubAccount\Linked->save() in src/addons/XenConcept/LinkedAccount/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 82
    XenConcept\LinkedAccount\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionLinkedAccountLinkExisting() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Any help is appreciated... thank you!

I wanted to add @XenConcept that this error above is when I try to link an existing account in XF to my main account:

sa1.png

When I go to make an entirely new account, I do not get that error above. It seems to work without any issues.

sa2.png

Don't know if that helps any, but thought it couldn't hurt to share!

Thank you.

edited to add a side note: I have been playing around trying to figure out how to add a tool-tip to the link icon ...and have not been able to figure it out. Is that super complicated to do??

Last edited:
Is it possible to monetize a main account and automatically upgrade child accounts as well as downgrade them when it expires?

@XenConcept

Just purchased and it seems there's a problem with "post as" permissions; some are respected, while others can be bypassed.

For example, we have Account1 which can create threads or post replies in any node. It's linked to Account2, which can only create threads or post replies in one specific node.

Using the post as feature with Account1 active, I can post as Account2 and create threads or post replies in any node as Account2 (even though Account2 doesn't have permission to do so).

Hello,

Maybe a "Linked Accounts" or something when you hover over the icon...???

How so?

Is it possible to monetize a main account and automatically upgrade child accounts as well as downgrade them when it expires?
I will study your request.

@XenConcept

Just purchased and it seems there's a problem with "post as" permissions; some are respected, while others can be bypassed.

For example, we have Account1 which can create threads or post replies in any node. It's linked to Account2, which can only create threads or post replies in one specific node.

Using the post as feature with Account1 active, I can post as Account2 and create threads or post replies in any node as Account2 (even though Account2 doesn't have permission to do so).

All right, I'll take a look.

Sorry! Here's a screenshot of how the linked account icon looks on my site... my idea was that if a user hoovers over it that it says something about "linking" your account.

ss.webp

@XenConcept

All right, I'll take a look.

@XenConcept Any news on this? :)

Top Bottom