[XenConcept] Hide BBCode

[XenConcept] Hide BBCode [Paid] 2.0.9 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello,

Fixed in the same version
Thank you. I can confirm that the button is there now. (y)

Now if you can please let me know how I go about mapping HIDE to one of the other tags, I would appreciate. This is touted as a feature in the description, but I can't find the option. TIA

@XenConcept

I was under the impression that you used ajax for all the hide tags...? I've found that it doesn't work for reactions, and I've already been getting complaints that reactions "aren't working" and I have to keep telling people they have to refresh the page, which I thought I wasn't going to have to do. Is this expected behavior?

@XenConcept

I was under the impression that you used ajax for all the hide tags...? I've found that it doesn't work for reactions, and I've already been getting complaints that reactions "aren't working" and I have to keep telling people they have to refresh the page, which I thought I wasn't going to have to do. Is this expected behavior?

Did you re-download the version there were missing js files.

Screenshot_2020-11-15 [XenConcept] Hide BBCode [Paid].webp

I guess I should add that this is using the hide or react option, since so far I'm the only one using the hide tags and I've stuck to that. I'll try some of the others and see if it makes any difference, though I wouldn't imagine it would.

No, it's a closed site. Are you unable to test on your end?

It's already done but I don't have a error.

I guess I should add that this is using the hide or react option, since so far I'm the only one using the hide tags and I've stuck to that. I'll try some of the others and see if it makes any difference, though I wouldn't imagine it would.
I'm not sure I understand

It's alright. I think I'm just going to have to look for an alternative, for a few reasons. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
We will see for add it in the next update.
Please remove any unavailable or in-development features from the resource description until they are available to avoid misleading customers.

You may wish to use that opportunity to update the branding details if applicable too.

Please remove any unavailable or in-development features from the resource description until they are available to avoid misleading customers.

You may wish to use that opportunity to update the branding details if applicable too.

Good evening,

Thank you for your remark. indeed I did not pay attention that the description was not correct.

I have updated the description.

Top Bottom