[XenConcept] Hide BBCode

[XenConcept] Hide BBCode [Paid] 2.0.9 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The error only happens on thread pages which don't exist.
Like the error above, that thread has only 2 pages... but accessing page-3 URL produce those errors.

What specific issue is this fixed by the way?
As I still encounter this old issue on latest version now.

Thanks.

What specific issue is this fixed by the way?
As I still encounter this old issue on latest version now.

Thanks.
Fixed on Beta 3.

Thanks a lot.

Can you simply highlight text with your mouse and choose to add the hide code to it? I'm asking because I don't want users to have to paste text into a popup code box, as with another addon I've tried.

Can you simply highlight text with your mouse and choose to add the hide code to it? I'm asking because I don't want users to have to paste text into a popup code box, as with another addon I've tried.
Hello,

Currently the add-on does not allow it. I will study your request during the week.

Hello,

Currently the add-on does not allow it. I will study your request during the week.
Thank you. I just find that users are more likely to use it the easier and more intuitive it is, and it's a bit clumsy if they want to use some other code first and then have to cut and paste it all.

I assume that with react users have to pick one of the reactions you make available as a choice (there's a screenshot of this in the description), and that thanks works the way you usually expect with HIDELIKE - they just have to click the like button.

I did not understand.

What are you talking about?
Well, I asked above if it already had this option, because I didn't see it, but you didn't answer, so I decided to just assume it didn't. But maybe it does? 🤪

I'm talking about the option for users to either like (react) OR reply to a thread to see hidden text. Either one: not both at the same time. I see there's an option already for "you must reply and react," which makes it sound like you have to do both. Or is that just bad wording?

Basically, I'm trying to find a replacement for the Hide options in Lukas W's Editor & BB Code Manager, because the main option myself and my users used was an option to "Like or Reply" and it was mapped to the basic "HIDE" tag as default. So the closest I can get to that, the better.

But if this is already an option and I missed it, then sorry.

Well, I asked above if it already had this option, because I didn't see it, but you didn't answer, so I decided to just assume it didn't. But maybe it does? 🤪

I'm talking about the option for users to either like (react) OR reply to a thread to see hidden text. Either one: not both at the same time. I see there's an option already for "you must reply and react," which makes it sound like you have to do both. Or is that just bad wording?

Basically, I'm trying to find a replacement for the Hide options in Lukas W's Editor & BB Code Manager, because the main option myself and my users used was an option to "Like or Reply" and it was mapped to the basic "HIDE" tag as default. So the closest I can get to that, the better.

But if this is already an option and I missed it, then sorry.
"Hide" is associated with "reply". If I understand correctly you want to change the association with another hide?

"Hide" is associated with "reply". If I understand correctly you want to change the association with another hide?
I'm just trying to ascertain if there is an option that will allow users to choose to "like (react) OR reply" to see hidden text. In other words, I apply HIDELIKEREPLY (however you want to word it) to text, and then the user can choose to do either: either reply OR react to see the hidden text. Up to them. So far I see one option that allows them to react only (not react OR reply), another option that allows them reply only (not reply OR react), and another that forces users to do both: react AND reply (if I'm understanding it right).

As for mapping/associating with just "Hide," it looks like there is already an option for that...? I assumed if there was a LIKEREPLY option, I'd already be able to do that.

EDITED to hopefully make it a little clearer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom