[XenConcept] Hide BBCode

[XenConcept] Hide BBCode [Paid] 2.0.9 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@XenConcept :

Is there anything to worry about this server warning ?
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:xc_hide_bbcode_bb_code_tag_hide is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:618
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 13, 2020 at 11:21 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/xxxxxxxx/...', 618, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(618): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(566): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'xc_hide_bbcode_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1314): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'xc_hide_bbcode_...')
#4 src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/BbCode/Renderer/HideBbCode.php(382): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xc_hide_bbcode_...', Array)
#5 src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/XF/BbCode/Renderer/HideBbCode.php(178): XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getRenderedHide('

<div class="b...', 'react', 'To see this hid...', false)
#6 [internal function]: XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagHideReact(Array, '1,2,4', Array, Array, Object(XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(295): call_user_func(Array, Array, '1,2,4', Array, Array, Object(XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(61): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(37): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(20): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#11 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(219): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[CENTER][IMG al...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2035): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[CENTER][IMG al...', 'html', 'post', Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#13 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Template\Templater), false, '[CENTER][IMG al...', 'post', Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Entity\Post))
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#15 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/post_macros.php(161): XF\Template\Templater->func('bb_code', Array, false)
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#17 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/thread_view.php(600): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#18 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XenConcept\HideBBCode\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#19 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#24 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#25 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#26 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#27 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#28 {main}

@XenConcept seems I got an issue:

After removing the above mentioned warning the add-on is preventing me from using these insert functions:
2020-03-16_152546.webp

After I click those insert options I'm getting the same error:
2020-03-16_152712.webp

I tried re-building master-data, that didn't help, then I disabled the add-on and the issue is gone then , after after enabling the add-on again the issue is appearing.

After I click those insert options I'm getting the same error:
2020-03-16_152712.png

I tried re-building master-data, that didn't help, then I disabled the add-on and the issue is gone then , after after enabling the add-on again the issue is appearing.
I got the same issue, previous version doesn't have this :(.

Can you give me some ideas what this add-on can be used for?

Hello,

Have you read the description of the add-on? The add-on allows the user to hide part of his message for the visitor to see the hidden message it must meet the conditions of the tag.

Here is an example:

User "a" posts a message with the tag hide reply. For the user "b" to see it he will have to reply to the discussion before seeing it.

User "a":
Code:
Test message [hidereply]User "b" Must reply to the message to see the content.[/hidereply]

List of tags:

Screenshot_2.webp

Hello,

Have you read the description of the add-on? The add-on allows the user to hide part of his message for the visitor to see the hidden message it must meet the conditions of the tag.

Here is an example:

User "a" posts a message with the tag hide reply. For the user "b" to see it he will have to reply to the discussion before seeing it.

User "a":
Code:
Test message [hidereply]User "b" Must reply to the message to see the content.[/hidereply]

List of tags:

View attachment 222095
Thanks for your reply. I understand what it does but what people actually use it for in real life?

I would like to be inspired by some examples of its actual usage.

Hi, I am planning to buy you add-on.

I have 2 questions:
  • do you need to refresh the page to see content after liked?
  • is it possible to hide all urls in a forum to unregistered users?

Thanks

Can you please make an update to prevent user from abusing this addon:
  • Prevent users from tampering/increasing the maximum value for HIDEPOSTS
  • Prevent users from using multi nested HIDEREACT BBcode
Sample:
Code:
[HIDEPOSTS=5000]
Requires 5,000 post, instead of 500 being maximum value.
[/HIDEPOSTS]

Code:
[HIDEREACT=1]
Requires Like

[HIDEREACT=2]
Requires Love again inside
[/HIDEREACT]

[/HIDEREACT]

Thanks Sir.

Can you please make an update to prevent user from abusing this addon:
  • Prevent users from tampering/increasing the maximum value for HIDEPOSTS
  • Prevent users from using multi nested HIDEREACT BBcode
Sample:
Code:
[HIDEPOSTS=5000]
Requires 5,000 post, instead of 500 being maximum value.
[/HIDEPOSTS]

Code:
[HIDEREACT=1]
Requires Like

[HIDEREACT=2]
Requires Love again inside
[/HIDEREACT]

[/HIDEREACT]

Thanks Sir.

Hello,

I will implement these functions in the next update. No date is planned at the moment.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: rdn
@XenConcept After buying a license and installing the v2.0.5 patch level 1 I got an error and I can't enable the add-on please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2.webp
    Screenshot_2.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_3.webp
    Screenshot_3.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_4.webp
    Screenshot_4.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 6
Can you please make this compatible with [UW] Forum Comments System 1.8.13?
I only Allow hide tags on first post, maybe please do not ajax reload non 1st post after giving a reaction?

Right now, when someone likes a post reply (non 1st post) ajax reload make the comments disappear.

Top Bottom