[XenConcept] Hide BBCode

[XenConcept] Hide BBCode [Paid] 2.0.9 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The other one addon involved is FREE so you can take a look at his code

The other one addon involved is FREE so you can take a look at his code

All right, I'll take a look. I also invite you to contact the author.

Reactions: rdn
Hi everyone,

I do not know if this is something normal in this addon, but after users leave one of the reactions, after 24 hours the hidden content becomes blocked again, and it is necessary to remove and give a reaction once again to see the hidden content.

Is there any way to fix this?

Hi everyone,

I do not know if this is something normal in this addon, but after users leave one of the reactions, after 24 hours the hidden content becomes blocked again, and it is necessary to remove and give a reaction once again to see the hidden content.

I already reported this error to the addon author.
I hope he can release a fix for this issue, very annoying for the users.

Hi everyone,

I already reported this error to the addon author.
I hope he can release a fix for this issue, very annoying for the users.

Hello,

It is but impossible to repeat your mistake. Did you look at it see that it didn't come from another add-on?

The add-on does not use any functions to suppress reactions. If reactions are deleted, it means that either the user deletes the reaction or another add-on deletes it.

So far I've had no report from this error.

No, the reactions given is NOT deleted.
It's just that it require the user to give new reactions again even though they already did.

What we do to remedy it for now is to (sample post require a Like),
Unlike the post then Like it again to show the content.

My issue report last September

No, the reactions given is NOT deleted.
It's just that it require the user to give new reactions again even though they already did.

What we do to remedy it for now is to (sample post require a Like),
Unlike the post then Like it again to show the content.
My issue report last September

Unfortunately I can't make the mistake again. Have you tried disabling add-ons to see if the error persists?

At the moment I don't see where the problem can come from. Could you send me a private message with the list of add-ons?

I find it strange that this happens only sometimes. if the reaction is not deleted nor the response I do not see why this bug.

Right now I don't see what I can do.

@XenConcept some of my forum users too reported this issue, that sometimes despite already given likes/reaction they need to unlike and then again like to see the content , means their likes were not removed, but content wasn't visible, so they had to remove their reaction & again react to view the contents .

Last edited:
@XenConcept some of my forum users too reported this issue, that sometimes despite already given likes/reaction they need to unlike and then again like to see the content , means their likes were not removed, but content wasn't visible, so they had to remove their reaction & again react to view the contents

No, since we have two forums using this addon and in both forums we have the same problem.

Could you send me the list of your add-ons in private message to see if you have an add-on in common that could be the cause of the error.

Top Bottom