[XenConcept] Advanced Permissions

[XenConcept] Advanced Permissions [Paid] 2.0.10

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Liked and will buy this add-on.
Can you add:
* Number of points required to see attachments/threads/posts ? User can get and give points, can change points for each other to download, read threads, posts...
* User can see, manage his points in profiles.
I think it will be very usefull. Thank you.

I like to add some info for other user attention. This add-on 100% bug add-on and this add-on will make lot of Server error logs. I am reported bug report their website but developer force closing bug reporter thread. Also this add-on code doing weird/wrong and isn't a native function in XenForo.

I am not recommended using this developer work in live site. I am asked for refunds but get response below.

I do not make refunds on functional add-ons. I am aware that you are two people to report this bug. But after extensive testing I cannot reproduce it. I want to tell you that my other clients with these add-ons do not report anything to me.

So look like untrusted developer. How many bug report need for this developer? Not only this add-on issue, having some issue from other add-on and not given bug fix update. I am keep update if developer not give bug fix update or refunds.

More info here about add-on bug.

I like to add some info for other user attention. This add-on 100% bug add-on and this add-on will make lot of Server error logs. I am reported bug report their website but developer force closing bug reporter thread. Also this add-on code doing weird/wrong and isn't a native function in XenForo.

I am not recommended using this developer work in live site. I am asked for refunds but get response below.

So look like untrusted developer. How many bug report need for this developer? Not only this add-on issue, having some issue from other add-on and not given bug fix update. I am keep update if developer not give bug fix update or refunds.

More info here about add-on bug.

You forgot to specify:
  • The bug remained open for 1 week so that my other clients check it has this bug.
  • In-depth tests were performed except that the bug could not be reproduced.

If the bug can be reproduced or a method to implement it it will fix.

Nirjonadda does not say false statement. Everything was done in the rules of XenForo.

Nirjonadda does not say false statement. Everything was done in the rules of XenForo.

No, I am not goving any flase info. Advanced Permissions is doing weird/wrong. canAddLinksThread() isn't a native function in XenForo. This info can be found here, as well mentioned by @Xon other developer : https://xenforo.com/community/threads/redis-cache-by-xon.132179/page-6#post-1241822

You must fix this bug issue and not code weird/wrong function in XenForo. If you can not bug fix then must be do refunds. We are paid for this work and its not joke, what you are like to do.

Please note: I am purchased 4 add-on from you and only can use one add-on. All other having bug issue and you can not fix. So why you are not like make refunds?

Last edited:
the bug can not be fixed since it is impossible to reproduce.

Also note that the bug will be fixed if I can reproduce it.

please note that I am doing everything to correct the bugs and implement all your suggestions.

Top Bottom