Thread owner (starter) permissions

Thread owner (starter) permissions [Paid] 1.0.6

No permission to buy ($18.00)
I will try to explain in words ...
When transferring a user to a group with the rights of your add-on, for example Curator, is it possible to provide a choice to those in which he is the author? That is, in those that aren't marked, addon rights aren't granted. The picture shows a pop-up window with the possibility of such a choice.
Sorry it's not belong to this add-on rules.

Sorry it's not belong to this add-on rules.
The question was exclusively about your add-on and its rights, and no more, I want to note paid. I'm very sorry that your knowledge doesn't allow you to comprehend the proposal.
Sorry...

Is it possible (with this addon or another) to give these rights only to ONE user who started a thread?
As far as I understand, with this addon EVERY thread starter will have the permissions to edit, delete and so on in "his" thread he created?

Is it possible (with this addon or another) to give these rights only to ONE user who started a thread?
As far as I understand, with this addon EVERY thread starter will have the permissions to edit, delete and so on in "his" thread he created?
Yes. It is.

can it let a thread owner change the PREFIX of a thread (that they started), even if admins have locked that thread? I need that.
I think that the prefix is included in the "edit thread permission", am I right @truonglv ? ...about the locked thread I don't know.

Can this add-on also be applied to threads created within social groups created by the Social Grops add-on developed by yourself?

Last edited:
Permission in Forum x for usergroup y is:

open/close thread

When thread is open, special user from group y can lock the thread. Without a reload i can see the link "unlock" in options, but when i use the link, i get a message: you can unlock, because thread is locked. When i reload the page, the link to unlock is gone.

My permission set is:

special usergroup: set everything to "no"
special forum: set everything to yes
subforums of special forum: set to inherit.

It looks like you have a problem with the permissions.

After checking the code, it is maybe a problem of being login as user with an addon instead beeing login in a that real user?
Because you read the log. And maybe the log is written as "admin" instead of "login as user"?

Last edited:
The problem is that you dont ask for the user_id (or maybe that there should be no modlog);
anyway this solves my problem here:

Code:
                    $visitor = \XF::visitor();
                    if ($modLog !== null && $modLog->action === 'lock' && $modLog->user_content_userid != $visitor->userid ) {

Also in the source is a hint for that:
see the report bug: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/172000/
Is this solved?

I can delete a post, but cant undelete it?
Why not? It makes sense to undelete a post also, else admins/mods have unneccesary work with that, if a user has deleted a post by mistake or want to have it back.

I can view deleted posts, but i cant view the content. Why not?

Top Bottom