XenCentral Wiki Tools

XenCentral Wiki Tools [Paid] 1.4.0

No permission to buy (€24.99)
since the upgrade you cannot edit posts on firefox :)

It just keeps loading, with this disabled it works.

eagerly awaiting fix

XCentral updated XenCentral Wiki Tools with a new update entry:

XenCentral Wiki Tools 1.2.0 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Wiki Tools with two mostly requested features - profile tab allowing users to have their favorite wiki articles displayed in their profile and enhanced interface for Wiki article embedding allowing to choose sections to embed, instead of embedding only short description automatically. Now sections will be detected and presented as a list of checkbox when article title is entered.

All licensed customers can download the product from their...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update!

But a few things:

It would be great if [wiki]Article[/wiki] would still work. In the moment "section" is always needed (for example [almanach=section:0|;]Vivec[/almanach])

And please remove the EDIT link in the article. (Sectionname[EDIT]) :)

Thanks for the update!

But a few things:

It would be great if [wiki]Article[/wiki] would still work. In the moment "section" is always needed (for example [almanach=section:0|;]Vivec[/almanach])

And please remove the EDIT link in the article. (Sectionname[EDIT]) :)

Removing the Edit link is already implemented, it is optional and you can check it in product's options page.

The problem with simple tag usage is fixed and new version is released.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you!

Thanks! Removing of the edit link is only possible on wikipedia and not for our custom mediawiki.

Removing the link is done via CSS, and your custom style does not have the same class for that item, that is why it does not work. You should edit the template called "xcwt_wiki.css", and instead of

Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.xcwt_remove_edit_link}">
.mw-editsection {
    display:none;
}
</xen:if>
use
Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.xcwt_remove_edit_link}">
.editsection {
    display:none;
}
</xen:if>

Let us know if you need something else.

Thank you!

There is an other problem. The "My Wiki" tab in the user profile doesn't work. There is an editor text field and I can choose an article, but after saving it, the article doesn't appear on this tab, it's still empty.

There is an other problem. The "My Wiki" tab in the user profile doesn't work. There is an editor text field and I can choose an article, but after saving it, the article doesn't appear on this tab, it's still empty.

Please confirm that you applied the product not only by uploading the files but also importing XML file. Also, please check XenForo Server Logs and let us know if you see any error there.

Thank you!

Of course I didn't just copy the files to the folder. There are no server errors.

I will start a private conversation and give you access to my site.

After testing I found something weird. On your profile tab an article is only visible, when I use first only [almanach]Articlename[/almanach] or sometimes [almanach=section:0|;]Articlename[/almanach], save it and then I can do it again with choosing a section. But it is not possible to directly select a section, then the article will not be saved.

This is not working every time, sometimes I need to try it a few times, until an article is saved.

Maybe an other field would be great here, a search field like in the editor. This would be better than a hole editor text field. An additional option for the admin to change the entry of the profile tab to a simple list (maybe with the first sentence of an article, admin could change the wordcount) would be also great.

An other suggestion for the profile tab: Admin can set a limit how many articles can be entered.

Last edited:
@XCentral It seems my account is no longer on your site? i have tried each of my emails and all say "no account registered etc"

I cannot download the update:(

@XCentral It seems my account is no longer on your site? i have tried each of my emails and all say "no account registered etc"

I cannot download the update:(

Hello! We've reset your password and it is sent to email address on your account. If you do not receive the password, please open a support ticket and provide alternate email to send the password to.

Thank you!

Hello!

Unfortunately our product does not support that third-party product, it adds the button based on its own options. Check product's options page to see how you can enable the button or disable other BB Code buttons.

Thank you!

If i buy this product, is this for lifetime or do you have to buy updates for future releases?

Top Bottom