XenCentral Multisite System 2

XenCentral Multisite System 2 [Paid] 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2

No permission to buy (€69.99)
@XCentral, a question I have that is important for our forum is the ability to possibly separate the ability of certain addons. Most important of which would likely be the "Ads Manager" by Siropu. Reason I'm asking is that advertising scripts (google ads, etc) would likely change between sites. What is the chances this addon can handle that in future / now? There are other advertising addons of course but the base concept of having scripts displaying for a certain domain is important.

Is it possible to run an AddOn A on domainA and AddOnB on DomainB and AddOnC on both domains?

@XCentral, a question I have that is important for our forum is the ability to possibly separate the ability of certain addons. Most important of which would likely be the "Ads Manager" by Siropu. Reason I'm asking is that advertising scripts (google ads, etc) would likely change between sites. What is the chances this addon can handle that in future / now? There are other advertising addons of course but the base concept of having scripts displaying for a certain domain is important.

We found some blocking issues with this feature. We are reviewing them further now. If these issues are not resolved, this feature may be deprecated. We'll update about this. Thank you!

Last edited:
So you need two seperate Xenforo licenses atleast for this to work even if it is all on one domain?

So you need two seperate Xenforo licenses atleast for this to work even if it is all on one domain?

@jul The add-on works on single XenForo installation. However, you need as many XenForo licenses as many domains you are going to configure on Multisite System.

@jul The add-on works on single XenForo installation. However, you need as many XenForo licenses as many domains you are going to configure on Multisite System.
Thanks for your reply! So even when you have a license for one domain but want to create a different forum for your subdomains you will need another license?

So I need two Xenforo licenses for:
Domain1.com/subdomain1
Domain1.com/subdomain2

Thanks for your reply! So even when you have a license for one domain but want to create a different forum for your subdomains you will need another license?

So I need two Xenforo licenses for:
Domain1.com/subdomain1
Domain1.com/subdomain2

Correct. This is required by XenForo license terms, not Multisite System technically. Also your examples are sub-directories, not sub-domains. In order for add-on to work correctly you'll need to setup either primary domains (domain1.com, domain2.com, domain3.com) or sub-domains (sub1.domain1.com, sub2.domain1.com, sub3.domain2.com).

Reactions: jul
XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 2.1.0 Beta 11 Released

Hello everyone!

This is the next beta release of Multisite System.

In this release we refactored and fixed Active add-ons filter for domains. Now the add-ons should be enabled on per domain basis.

Important. Please visit each domain after upgrade and explicitly enable every add-on you need to work on that domain.

The filter completely disables the add-on on the domain where it is not selected.

The update is available in Customer's Portal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to run an AddOn A on domainA and AddOnB on DomainB and AddOnC on both domains?

@Crazy-Achmet Confirmed. Please see the latest update.

@Firestrm_ZA We understood your question as if you wish to enable some add-ons on one domain and disable on another. However, we see that you may need another functionality. Please provide what exactly do you mean as separating the add-ons. It seems you need more specific features. You may also contact us in our Support Desk https://desk.xencentral.com to discuss your needs further. Thank you!

I have been contacted about hosting a forum on another site, I wouldbe looking to have just a private section of our site, on theirs embeded in their site. Members who sign up there will have access to the preivate forim and access to our main site. Our regualr readers will not have access to the private forums. If this something that yoru product can do? I hope I asked the question in a manner that makes sense.

Top Bottom